What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Sanji but even with his exoskeleton upgrade and Ifrit Jamble he cannot defeat that Katakuri that Luffy fought. Katakuri is the strongest YC1 other than Zoro (yes, we can finally refer to Zoro as YC1 LOL) that we have seen to date. Shiryu can do one because he will forever be Magellan's bitch. Benn Beckman is probably the strongest of the bunch but we have nothing to go by.

Are we sure he isn't just taking them all out though?
:myman:
Nah man how?
Luffy, Kidd, Law, Zoro, Killer, Sanji, Yamato, Marco, Jinbe, Apoo, SHs, Scabbards... its a force out of this world

Also by the spoilers, Kidd, Law, Killer and Apoo arrived at the party, which means they are ALL in the same place

I know you are an Admiral fan but this is to much for everybody in the verse

I love Sanji but even with his exoskeleton upgrade and Ifrit Jamble he cannot defeat that Katakuri that Luffy fought. Katakuri is the strongest YC1 other than Zoro (yes, we can finally refer to Zoro as YC1 LOL) that we have seen to date. Shiryu can do one because he will forever be Magellan's bitch. Benn Beckman is probably the strongest of the bunch but we have nothing to go by.
0 evidence Zoro is stronger than Katakuri.

KOL lost all credibility when he somehow keeps denying Kaido's superiority over Shanks yet still recognizes Kaido's title and rep. This contradicting stance let me know all I need to know about him lol. I like the dude but will never take his PL takes seriously.
Dude literally came at ep 1015 when Kaido said he has some free time now because of Red Hair interference, claiming it shows his fear of Shanks
Dunno which year it was but i remember quitting his channel when he talked about how Shanks > Kaido despite himself talking about the evidence that shows the opossite lol.

He was funny though. Maybe i watch his takes on this chapter.

Nah man how?
Luffy, Kidd, Law, Zoro, Killer, Sanji, Yamato, Marco, Jinbe, Apoo, SHs, Scabbards... its a force out of this world

Also by the spoilers, Kidd, Law, Killer and Apoo arrived at the party, which means they are ALL in the same place

I know you are an Admiral fan but this is to much for everybody in the verse
I know man. Logically Luffy plus whoever should slap him.

Status
Not open for further replies.