What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro went extreme diff with King who uhhhhhh… didn’t do well against Aramaki.
we didn't even see the fight. When one doesn't know opponents abilities,they will be get effected by opponents ability easily right away like zoro because of fuji, sanji because of doffy. But in this case,they were sucked off nutrients which relates to their stamina and all. So it will easily effect their body unlike other df abilities.

So a few things:

(1) green bull defeated both king and queen but we still don't know if it was at the same time or if it were separate times since it was offscreened

(2) we don't know the exact condition both of them were in when they lost. (Even if both were healed up they still lost body parts and last time I checked zoans don't regrow lost limbs which means kings mobility and speed were both cut in half).

(3) law and Kidd got 2.5 billion extra not defeating a yonko (who was weaker and had a lesser bounty than kaido) relying on outside help and assistance via bombs. While Luffy got only a 1.5 billion increase actually defeating kaido?? Granted kaido wasnt 100 percent based on all of his crazy fights prior but still. This actually means that the spoils weren't divided equally since law and Kidd had to get 2.5billion while Luffy only got 1.5 billion

I dont. There is no way to feel that type of tension again but I do feel like GB will clash with someone and then attempt to take Robin.
I mean in the sense that he's not there to actually have a full blown fight, but his reasoning might be something completely different. This wasn't even authorized by Akainu. Green Bull took it upon himself to go to Wano. So he has a specific agenda here.

Its kinda funny how there is a lot of RPS like power dynamics within the Admirals.

Fuji's Gravity should be > Kizaru's light.
Kuzan's Ice> GBs Plants
Akainu's Magma> Kuzan's Ice

And even with all that they manage to remain relative to each other. Still, this diversity makes me like their powers more as opposed to the Emperors who embody more the brute strength type of top tier power as opposed to the insane AoE potential of elemental fruits. I would've liked it if Kaido showed more elemental stuff, we know he has electricity and possibly Ice but he rarely showed the former without his Dragon forma and never the later.

Status
Not open for further replies.