What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Shanks is that much stronger than Kaido (if we assume he is and he probably is if he appeared in that vision of how high is Luffy's ceiling scene) the "vibe" we get as readers is Shanks has achieved the pinnacle of Haki mastery. Fruitless, 1 armed emperor of the sea. Draws a sword and ends war because no one wants to fuck with him and his crew.

If he confronted Kaido the reason why Kaido probably backed down is not because Kaido couldn't take Shanks on 1v1, but because Shanks' crew members are monsters. They would eat his crew alive. Highest average crew bounty is now canon.

I don't think Shanks is that much stronger than Kaido (if we assume he is and he probably is if he appeared in that vision of how high is Luffy's ceiling scene) the "vibe" we get as readers is Shanks has achieved the pinnacle of Haki mastery. Fruitless, 1 armed emperor of the sea. Draws a sword and ends war because no one wants to fuck with him and his crew.
Another one who can't read the manga.

Yeah Big Mom is weaker than every admiral
Honestly I think so too, age got to her.

im not joking i believe that law has chance against yc1 but kid i don't think he can even beat some of YC2 let alone YC1

before awakening i legit would put jinbe over them
Pre awakened Law basically died to Doffy (if we remove Luffy's foot from the equation) post-awakening...sure I can see that now, guy is broken.

Think you're underestimating Kidd. Don't know why he gets so much hate, the guy is not a sell out like Apoo and Hawkins and deserves the recognition for his part in the BM battle. He was the tank, Law was the mage.

If he confronted Kaido the reason why Kaido probably backed down is not because Kaido couldn't take Shanks on 1v1, but because Shanks' crew members are monsters. They would eat his crew alive. Highest average crew bounty is now canon.
its just my theory but i think he probably have access to ancient weapon that roger found and shiki wanted

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
I really hope people finally understand this, especially reddit. Just 2 days ago I was arguing with some dude telling me Sanji pushes GB to high/extreme lmfao.
I wanted Sanji vs Green Bull at first, but, then I realized it just doesn't make sense from a power scaling perspective. If Sanji and Zoro can just beat Admirals now, Luffy fighting Akainu later loses all stakes/meaning, and I'm of the mindset that Luffy HAS to fight Akainu, the only man to truly defeat Luffy and crush his Will.

So, I'm hoping for Sanji/Zoro vs Green Bull. Gives them a chance to overcome their issues/get stronger together.

Status
Not open for further replies.