What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her intellect must have taken a hit with age because the younger version of her seemed unstoppable, imagine BM with an actual brain in fights. It's a terrifying thought.
honestly serious kaido would mid diff the version of bm that fought against kid and law at worse case for him
legit he was better in every thing compare to her by a big gap she had a very bad performance

I hope Green Bull is the outside world exposition tool, really want to know what went down at Reverie
Green Bull seems like the kind of guy that would just show up and drop a bunch of lore then leave. Each Admiral has been used in very short, direct punches. Aokiji in Water 7, Kizaru in Sabaody, Akainu in Marineford, Fujitora in Dressrosa: they all had hard-hitting appearances, with little wasted screen-time.

I expect Green Bull to show up, fight a bit, eat, plant some shit, then leave. Get it? Green Bull will... leave?

:funky:

Oda just gave Law and KId the same exact bounty as Luffy. It's time to accept the reality, that they are full blown his Pirate Rivals on the way to the top.
It's annoying because I want Heart Pirates to break up and for Law to join the straw hats. Why keep Law relevant and in and amongst the SHC til EoS and not make it official. Doesn't matter if it's deemed hax, the guy is here has been here for the past decade and in our faces.

Oda just gave Law and KId the same exact bounty as Luffy. It's time to accept the reality, that they are full blown his Pirate Rivals on the way to the top.
yeah like dressrosa they get equal credit because they are leaders of alliance
i saw the performance of them they're not even stronger than zoro or sanji let alone equal to luffy
id you think you will see actual rivaly you will be very disappointed in the end they are rivals in eyes of world but in reality they're support of luffy like others

honestly serious kaido would mid diff the version of bm that fought against kid and law at worse case for him
legit he was better in every thing compare to her by a big gap she had a very bad performance
Bro, it's the age he even mentions it when he senses that she lost. She is clearly past her prime days. In her hay days she was probably more fearsome than current Kaido. Soulpocus RIP. (That reminds me if they're dead their fruits probably reincarnated somewhere nearby)

Old Rayleigh > King & Queen:lawsigh:
Perhaps Fuji and Ryo's potential is just too big

Keep in mind that with Akainu as the FA, the Navy had never been so strong like it is right now, and that is tied with Ryo and Fuji certainly

But since Kizaru is such a troll, and that clash happened post-ts, its quite understandable in a powerscaling point of view

Status
Not open for further replies.