What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking about after Zoro obtained ACoC and improved his AP. It's funny how so many don't want to Zoro KoH and Dragon Style AP. The only one to stick to an injured Zoro AP.

If you gave Zoro as many opportunities to fight Kaido and allow him to hit Kaido asmany times Luffy did Kaido would be dead.
Alright let’s end this “If Zoro got to attack then so and so opponent will be dead” thing cause it’s straight up nonsense

Axe Hand Morgan didn’t die
Kabaji didn’t die
All 100 whiskey peak bounty Hunters didn’t die
The meowban brothers didn’t die
Mr. 5 didn’t die
Daz Bonez didn’t die
Ohm didn’t die
Kaku didn’t die
Ryuma was already a dead corpse
Kuma didn’t die
Mihawk’s Monkeys didn’t die
New world octopus guy didn’t die
Hody Jones didn’t die
Kamazou (NERFED PLEASURE) didn’t die
King didn’t die and if someone like King couldn’t be killed by Zoro then why would you believe Kaido would die to him? None of the characters Zoro landed powerful blows on died

Zoro has canonically killed none of his main opponents yet you ZKKers keeps trying to preach it. Just let it go. Zoro can’t kill or defeat a Yonko, it’s that simple.

Last edited:
all I'm gonna say is, pls don't start wanking green bull yet zoro fans, or you'll regret it later when he's not fighting zoro:josad:
GreenBull intro is good. He looks like the real deal. Fuji is not an enemy and Kizaru is already goated.
As a Sanji fan I would be okay with Sanji fighting either of Kizaru or GB. Zolo boyz though are jealous so they'll start threads on how Sanji won't fight an admiral.

Status
Not open for further replies.