What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it also makes perfect sense that they wouldn't have the military power to clean up the aftermath, with them having to watch for BB, Warlords who are still free (Mihawk is there as well), the Revs and a response from Dragon, Shanks movements and everything else. And now, the power present in Wano (the alliance) has reached quite the level of strenght.

It reminds me of the balance concept and to the arguments "Well if Marine HQ + Warlords = 4 Yonko, why aren't they eradicated already?" and @Van thread.

Riboku sama also gave a little speech on the balance concept in our dear Kingdom
@MarineHQ62 @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I wonder how couldn't Kizaru neg diff Marco, Akainu couldn't neg dif Vista and Marco, Aokiji was stopped in it's tracks by Jozu only with interference he could beat him.
The idea is that they could hold their own for a while but there isn't much they could do to the top tiers due to the nature of their abilities. They get eventually overwhelmed, which is what happened at MF and now in Udon.

And it also makes perfect sense that they wouldn't have the military power to clean up the aftermath, with them having to watch for BB, Warlords who are still free (Mihawk is there as well), the Revs and a response from Dragon, Shanks movements and everything else. And now, the power present in Wano (the alliance) has reached quite the level of strenght.

It reminds me of the balance concept and to the arguments "Well if Marine HQ + Warlords = 4 Yonko, why aren't they eradicated already?" and @Van thread.

Riboku sama also gave a little speech on the balance concept in our dear Kingdom
@MarineHQ62 @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
My man. The alliance is literally injured. Thousands of samurai died.

Status
Not open for further replies.