What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea is that they could hold their own for a while but there isn't much they could do to the top tiers due to the nature of their abilities. They get eventually overwhelmed, which is what happened at MF and now in Udon.
Nah in Udon def an entirely different case, and a different case with sabo + 3 revs vs 2 Admirals too considering the state Fuji was in a week after that fight

I mean how can people see the raw scans and still ridicule King and Queen for loosing . 2 things are apparent in these panels : First , Greenbull has an ability where if you do not know how it works it is instant defeat , and second , King and Queen are still recovering. Stop spouting bullshit headcanon you fucking retards.

Someone who lost to East Blue Luffy now holds the same status that Kaido and Big Mom did.

On the other hand, admirals have:
-The guy who blew half of WB's face off and took on double digit YCs by himself
-The guy who fought on par with the guy who blew WB's face off
-The guy who negged 2 top YCs and a bunch of other Yonko crew members
-The guy who Green Bull (the guy who negged a Yonko crew) said he wouldn't wanna throw hands with
-The guy who wanted to come to Wano by himself to take care of 2 Yonko
:josad:
Not one your points is refuting the page I posted bye

Dammn , Green Bull devil fruit ability scary as hell, did Babanuki just turned into a piece dead tree :whitepress:

Poor King and Queen, I wish Kaido come and thunder bagua this Admiral who acted cool over them characters that are just recovered from a damn war...

If Kaido vs GreenBull who you guys bet on? :milaugh:

I mean how can people see the raw scans and still ridicule King and Queen for loosing . 2 things are apparent in these panels : First , Greenbull has an ability where if you do not know how it works it is instant defeat , and second , King and Queen are still recovering. Stop spouting bullshit headcanon you fucking retards.
Cry more yoncucks
Its over

@TheAncientCenturion do you agree that "ancient zoan recovery" is total BS?
What ancient zoans have are high durability (defense) and high endurance (max HP), but not recovery / regeneration.

Durability highlight: Franky had problem and had to look for Sasaki's softest part. Luffy had problem penetrating Kaido's scale in act 1. Zoro had problem injuring King.

Endurance highlight: Jack not going down in 5 days at Zou although his men were down. Ulti in Onigashima. Sanji had problem KOing Queen.

But not recovery. It is never shown that any ancient zoans got injured but their wound is healing on panel. Nothing like that at all. Only Marco's fruit gets that benefit. If ancient zoan had recovery as the rumor said, then Marco's DF would also lost its specialty.

So, King and Queen's condition is still bad when they faced Green Bull. Not that different compared to when Zoro / Sanji defeated them. Although they are bandaged, no way their doctor is as good as Chopper too.

Status
Not open for further replies.