What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea this totally implies that Katakuri would do much better lmao.

Guys think. His dialogue says Admirals >>>> Commanders. Doesn't matter which. If you're a yonko commander an Admiral does this to you.

I mean King and Queen could be chilling at Udon with no cuffs and no one would even care. What can they even do, jump the Alliance who just beat their ass?
Also looks like Queen got his mechanic hand back.

So either a doctor, not as skilled as Chopper, took care of King or he did it to himself. Thus, he treated his wounds and recovered for 7 days.
7 days recovery sure is not BS, neither the ancient zoan recovery speed. The manga demonstrated that Ulti and Jack quickly got up again and recovered unless you koed them really hard. But in this case, we saw King and Queen being taken care of, otherwise they would still be highly injured and with no scars, and 7 days of recovery.

Their fight was off panelled. We see the aftermath of Greenbull soloing a bunch of the crew + King and Queen. He could have shown his fire abilities, as well as Queen showing his, and Greenbull would have still kicked their asses regardless. His comment on commanders is another proof that they were no serious threat towards him.
He recovered a bit. From 0% HP (KOed) against Zoro, to now at 10% HP. Still, of course the quality of doctor matters.
Zoan recovery is BS. Ulti showed endurance. Jack showed endurance in Zou. Never it was shown Jack's injury in Zou was healed mid fight, instead he endured it.

Again, zoans have endurance (max HP) and not recovery (regen). Jack not going down at Zou means he has enough max HP to endure all damage and not KOed.
Once they down, they are down. Like Sasaki, Whos Who, Page One, Queen, King, Jack etc never came back anymore after they are defeated (max HP is depleted to 0). So they have big max HP but once it is gone, it is gone.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yes. They absolutely do lol.

He had a fatal wound even before encountering any admiral lol.
Only some people. Most people, as I said, don't even acknowledge most of the admiral feats because WB was injured. Even I was once guilty of shitting on Akainu for not being able to outclass a weakened WB.

Status
Not open for further replies.