What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get kitetsu part, why he let orochi rule the country, then he suddenly was sent to jail so orochi lied anout killing him and he just dent him to jail? Can anyone calrify this for me?
He was imprisoned and his identity stolen. Then, they faked that he is dying and that Orochi will be his successor. When he escaped from his prison. Oden was already dead.

Alright my guys; let me tell you what I’m afraid of lol:

So we know Coby wants to be an Admiral right? We also know that Smoker may be a contender (idfk, Oda might do it)

So obviously neither Coby nor Smoker the last time we saw them were remotely near Admiral level,

But in order for Coby at least to be able to possibly attain an Admiral seat in the future, that would require one Admiral seat to actually be open, right?

And now we have Green Bull saying he wants to capture Luffy, Kidd, and Law…lol

Unless Oda just plans to completely forget about Coby wanting to become an Admiral, right now would be the ideal time for Oda to open an Admiral seat for Coby to pursue…lol

Green Bull even says “someone in my position can’t lose to mere commanders” which could be viewed as foreshadowing that his defeat is incoming…

@AdmiralKinyagi @Extravlad @Wiwi @God Buggy @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MarineHQ62
Koby can become an admiral after the final war

You never change comedy admiral tard. Sneaking on king is all he can do😂
King attacked him we can’t see his flames because he’s trapped in plants and no reason to have it own , either way it’s a win win

He speedblitz flame off king who was still able to take coc coating attacks or he just completely negged flames on who is more durable then kaido pick one

Status
Not open for further replies.