What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Black Blade make Zoro vs Ryou more likely:choppawhat:

But then Duos cant exist because Sanji vs Fuji makes no sense.

Should I jump to Sanji vs Kizaru:memehm:

This dont make sense:usoprice:
You're jumping the gun here, Oda is notoriously inconsistent and often times lazy with his drawings, it could just be that he inked it in too much, since the actual blade is drawn so thin; you could see somewhat of a white line in the center which could indicate that it's just a regular blade. But anyway, nothing about Aramaki's character matches the profile of a Zoro opponent, it would seem silly to create such a text book swordsmen in Fuji if you weren't going to have the future WSS clash blades with him.

Well I'm not saying it'll occur exactly as in Marineford, I think we agree that it'd be just low effort from Oda and he is more creative than that. I'm just saying that the final war may involve Luffy's capture one way or the other.
Luffy has "saved" every Straw Hat in one way or another, often multiple times.

I think the Straw Hats uniting to save Luffy would be one of the most emotional and powerful scenes in the series.

Funny Greenbull thinks he can fan take down the kid Luffy after the man basically took down the strongest pirate in the world. Is he betting on Luffy being as fucked up as the two commanders?
Imagine the scenes in marygeose if Luffy beat the crap out of Aramaki and then paraded him for all the world to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.