What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and you reading two piece :gokulaugh:
Says the one who says anyone will neg diff current Luffy who is a solid top tier, you ducking retard? @ShishioIsBack see here? This king of troll are the ones I like to take a big fucking dump on and completely disrespect because they are not true one piece fans but trolls who want to ruin our experience
Post automatically merged:

Because Pepitochicken needs attention.
Fuck him

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
‎
It hit Kid but he can take attacka. Kid took many more attacks after that onr of them a lightning based sword slash
Oh, yeah, my point isn't that Nami can damage Kid. My point is that Nami can stop Kid from using his Fruit, making him weaker. Sorry for being vague. I don't think Nami can do much damage to Kid: his Fruit should counter her electric attacks, too.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:beckmoji:
Admiral fans this guy right here
A Kingtard
I will stand with Tac for the entire month wanking King over Marco and Kata (it's an Admiral agenda anyways).
:cheers:
Oh no…. Why can’t people just enjoy King for King, he’s always in the middle of agendas :josad:

ps stay away from king you degenerate

Do you guys believe that Luffy's bounty will be corrected now that the Gorousei know that the JoyBoy/Nika info was leaked? It's not important but just curious
Why would they put even more spotlight on luffy . Suddenly pulling up his bounty is going to bring even more attention to luffy . They won't like it

Status
Not open for further replies.