What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No this chapter increased Admiral wank. Stop discrediting them only because an Admiral negged them. King and Queen solo the flying bitches and Ryokugyu soloed them using his left hand only.

There are levels to this. King still fucks up a shit ton of characters.

This just means that Aramaki needs one finger to beat the Flying six in 30 seconds.
What is there to increase? We saw Akainu vs. 16 WB Commanders or some shit. We saw Marco and Vista vs. Akainu

This is nothing new.

All, read the manga.

Morgans: this liveliness!! I’ll never get enough of it!!

【Emperor Kaido and Emperor Big Mom have been defeated!!
It took little time before the world is taken by this huge news
The three pirate captains, Monkey D Luffy, Eustass C(aptain) Kid, and Trafalgar Law, managed to take down two of the Emperors who have ruled these seas for decades
And thus the Government has placed a 3 Billion berries bounty on each of their heads, an exceptional amount!!!】

How Kaido and Big Mom were defeated is irrelevant. It's just the fact they were defeated. Without everyone's help Kaido and Big Mom wouldn't have went down.

The article even makes is sound like it was a 3v2 battle and we know it wasn't. It was 1v1 and 2v1. That after those two Yonkos fought other fighters.

Zoro > Kid/Law.
Nothing anyone will say will change the fact Big Mom was defeated because of the bombs. If you take the bombs and magma away would Big Mom have been defeated by Kid and Law? Answer, no. While Zoro has the AP to damage and take down a character with much greater durability and endurance alone.
cry
Kid and Law>yonko commanders confirmed by Oda

Zoro might be stronger tho, as he is special. But Ling, Latakuri, Larco? hell, no

Another thing guys. If King and Queen were imprisoned why would all the fodders help them fight Ryokugyu lmao. Why did they shout their names when they got negged ?

Another headcanon down the drain
:risitameh:
Why would GB talk about the whole losing face thing when fighting against mere commanders if they had sea stone on them?😂😂

As @LANJI CUCKSMOKE said, they'll have to draw those chains.

By the way…
We keep hearing the line:
The navy doesn’t have military force to xxx
The navy is having enough at their hands
The navy has their hands full with xxx

we keep hearing those lines and this chapter Greenbull said it more clearly and emphasizing that the navy lost a huge chunk of its military power already during those 7 days when buggy was appointed as an emperor

it honestly feels like the SSG which was reason for Warlord abolishment, FAILED against warlords… and that Navy right now feels like they don’t have SSG nor Warlords on their side
And that Marines are having big trouble cause now they are failing to keep control of the siruation with this chaos…

tbf etens translation was "we dont have it *to spare*" which is pretty consistent with the notion that they need to keep some or almost all heavy hitters at marineford

By the way…
We keep hearing the line:
The navy doesn’t have military force to xxx
The navy is having enough at their hands
The navy has their hands full with xxx

we keep hearing those lines and this chapter Greenbull said it more clearly and emphasizing that the navy lost a huge chunk of its military power already during those 7 days when buggy was appointed as an emperor

it honestly feels like the SSG which was reason for Warlord abolishment, FAILED against warlords… and that Navy right now feels like they don’t have SSG nor Warlords on their side
And that Marines are having big trouble cause now they are failing to keep control of the siruation with this chaos…
Well Blackbeard and the Revolutionary army are on the move as well right now. The Revolutionaries probably have the manpower to rival the WG on their own at this point. So there is definitely a lot on the plate of the WG.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That’s the panel I remember, Zoro isn’t sure if he can fly with them

I’ll take the L if he can fly with them, but to use it as an excuse if very pathetic
He can fly, mate. He also used em to fly when he kicks Zoro:

I don't know anything about these excuses though. If anyone's saying things would've gone differently if King has his wings. I certainly agree with that. They'd have helped him run.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Lmao im not a zkker ive always thought it was delusion you cant find a single piece of evidence of me supporting that fever dream.

I'm not even that huge of a zoro fan, but i am a big mihawk fan. Plus i can read
well you can say mihawk is on buggys level at least so yonko

Status
Not open for further replies.