A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Just of interest to file away and potentially come back to later. That is after all, the purpose behind provoking talking points.
Well, your goal would be to ensure that's not very far, surely?
yes but u see me hands r tied in a toothless phase. i can only bark now and that always doesn't end well. i will take a more methodological approach and have my henchmen deal with you as i continue cooking

Just of interest to file away and potentially come back to later. That is after all, the purpose behind provoking talking points.
Well, your goal would be to ensure that's not very far, surely?
I see, I feel like my response was fine though, you asked me to vote someone. I told you why, you hinted at something more. I asked for clarification and when you didnt, I told you Id form my own opinion on said someone. It feels to me like you and LM wanna make it to be something more. Almost like you wanna set me up for something more later. Not liking this from you mate.

Alright Nana, let's start your interview then, there is multiple stuff that you will need check out in order to join my drug king... I mean my business kingdom.

1- Can you make me money? elaborate on how.
2- In our business, sometimes, we do some bad things nana... sometimes... I need people to look the other way.
3- You do what you are told, you don't ask questions.
4- You need to have a fun personality to get along with the gang.

Based on your answers in the following 4 questions, I'll decide if you are worthy to join the gang or not.
1. Eh...
2. If they die, they die
3. Yass I am ready to sell my soul
4. I get along with everyone let's gooo :owo:

No, i just remembered Krysten Ritter is hot asf lmao
She was
:shocking:

Didn't like Jane tho

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Why do you think flavour of factions would be immediately obvious just from knowing your character?
I don't, but given we saw several theories, I thought it a good line of discussion to table.
yes but u see me hands r tied in a toothless phase. i can only bark now and that always doesn't end well. i will take a more methodological approach and have my henchmen deal with you as i continue cooking
And you think the efficacy of that approach will be rewarding?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I see, I feel like my response was fine though, you asked me to vote someone. I told you why, you hinted at something more. I asked for clarification and when you didnt, I told you Id form my own opinion on said someone. It feels to me like you and LM wanna make it to be something more. Almost like you wanna set me up for something more later. Not liking this from you mate.
That's rather paranoid. If that were my intent, then my handling of it has mostly shut that down already, would you not agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.