A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
That would imply you genuinely believe it. I have no reason to assume that's the case with your passive, tepid comment towards me.
Well firstly, no. Regardless of whether I'm manufactoring it or not, I'm saying I do, which means your "Incrrect" rebuttal never really stands up. Secondly, you don't have any reason to believe I'm being ingenuine here either. Passive or tepid it may be, and this is not a concession to either, but there can be several reasons for that that do not involve me being ingenuine.

Ratchet

just answer the question :tiredpepe
u know why i am asking

i thought i was a skoom with agenda that already reached a conclusion about you. what happened to that? what u think doesnt matter to me. im confident in my own reads. u have been pretty dismissive in these last few exchanges
If you're confident in your reads, then what I have to say here doesn't really matter. I don't actually think you believe you have caught Scum!Ratchet here, and if you do, well then, this game will be a doozy.
Didn't he state that he didn't read your posts to begin with
He did, but in fairness, he may have took my prompt to go back and read some.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Would you characterise my posts do you as an "emotional outburst"? Where do you believe Pero gets that from, given you think he is being genuine here.
your posts are not emotional outbursts, i don't know why pero said that.
but you surely must've seen enough from him to warrant him an early town read.
he is not today's lynch

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Is the goblin still here? I need his culinary services.
Yea I'm here now and can take your order, I can cook anything as long as it's Spaghetti.
:catrude:
---
Right now I'm town leanin Ratchet as I liked his reaction test. He added some discussion that might prove to be valuable later down the line depending on how the game goes. In general he's giving me vibes of someone trying to keep the game focused.

Cal and Zolo feel like the same Ol' Cal and Zolo from other games where they were town. A tickle in my throat is sayin that Fuji and Gram are good.

I was not a fan of what Pero did at the start of the game. It gave me fishy vibes like he was actually tryin to get a wagon started on me.
In general, I think he's someone to keep in mind.

I can't put my finger on it but something seems a bit different about Ekko this game as well. The spirits are tellin me he might be someone else to keep in mind as well.

Ratchet

your posts are not emotional outbursts, i don't know why pero said that.
but you surely must've seen enough from him to warrant him an early town read.
he is not today's lynch
I like to deal in logic. He came up short in that regard for me. Am I lynching him today? Likely not.

I

Indigo

Same question to your Indigo, how does this make you feel about Ratchet?
Not much really

ever since the Star Wars game i've just decided to let Ratchet do his thing, not really interested in getting invested in that stuff again

especially D0/D1

i'm guessing he was fishing for reactions

If you're confident in your reads, then what I have to say here doesn't really matter. I don't actually think you believe you have caught Scum!Ratchet here, and if you do, well then, this game will be a doozy.
But according to him, he hasn't, so past that what does his interpretation of your posts matter? It seems like you're forcing a contradiction in his comprehension when there really isn't one of you take his word at face value.

Yea I'm here now and can take your order, I can cook anything as long as it's Spaghetti.
:catrude:
---
Right now I'm town leanin Ratchet as I liked his reaction test. He added some discussion that might prove to be valuable later down the line depending on how the game goes. In general he's giving me vibes of someone trying to keep the game focused.

Cal and Zolo feel like the same Ol' Cal and Zolo from other games where they were town. A tickle in my throat is sayin that Fuji and Gram are good.

I was not a fan of what Pero did at the start of the game. It gave me fishy vibes like he was actually tryin to get a wagon started on me.
In general, I think he's someone to keep in mind.

I can't put my finger on it but something seems a bit different about Ekko this game as well. The spirits are tellin me he might be someone else to keep in mind as well.
can u elaborate on the tickle in your throat

Ratchet

But according to him, he hasn't, so past that what does his interpretation of your posts matter? It seems like you're forcing a contradiction in his comprehension when there really isn't one of you take his word at face value.
This doesn't really make any sense. He himself offered that descriptor - which plainly indicates that he must have read them. Furthermore, in post #527, he states that even if he does pull up the posts that lead him to that, I would be dismissive, which is why he doesn't do so. This implies he believes there are individual posts that exemplifies the behaviour he characterised, which in turn means he must have read them.

I cannot see how you conclude, then, that this comes from me "forcing a contradiction" when it's very plainly already there.

Emil

Certified Memelord
thats not for u to decide. why r u being stubborn about it. u have nothing to lose as town. u shud be happy i am probably prolonging ur nightly life span.

u said u achieved what u wanted from our convo. i wanna know what that was, and i feel like ur gna give me hell of a manufactured answer. i would very much rather receive that now than later. i think you did not have any intention of solving me there, and if you did you would of shared your results with the rest. this was not a reaction test. you think you got scum ekko from an opposing faction probably, but unfortunately for you he is town, now u dont know how to proceed.

D

Dragomir

lets make it 5 cuz inflation
its still not enough for u to make a post like that. feels really odd post just for the sake of saying something

everyone sees their role. but obviously not enough info to make out the setup from

white skyler etc could be town and are quiet about it. if only 3-5 players speculated different alignment they could have non main character roles, which r like 100 in breaking bad

ik u dont know the flavor but that comment was weird m8
Huh?
Bro, talk to me when you are talking about me. I didnt drop the topic I told him Im gonna make my own opinion on Flower. And of course I would question him. Don't think the immediate conclusion one comes to is a reaction test, atleast not from my POV.
The immediate conclusion I came to was that it was a reaction test. Others came to that conclusion as well. What conclusion did you have?

Ratchet

thats not for u to decide. why r u being stubborn about it. u have nothing to lose as town. u shud be happy i am probably prolonging ur nightly life span.

u said u achieved what u wanted from our convo. i wanna know what that was, and i feel like ur gna give me hell of a manufactured answer. i would very much rather receive that now than later. i think you did not have any intention of solving me there, and if you did you would of shared your results with the rest. this was not a reaction test. you think you got scum ekko from an opposing faction probably, but unfortunately for you he is town, now u dont know how to proceed.
I don't think you actually believe any of this drivel.

Ratchet

I also don't think you believe Scum decide to keep Town!Ratchet alive because Ekko is arguing with him. Especially given that I've shown the intent to not allow it to serve as a distraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.