What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In yo head clearly forever. The damage that theory did to your health is unprecedented :risitavirus:

Never have I seen someone get this angry over a theory. :risitameh:
Not in my head loser, I am just giving you the L everyday. Today is another L for Lolonoa Lolo tards so :holdthisl:. You act innocent when zkkcucks like you were spamming left and right until Oda negged all of you in your asses. Now its time to get rekt zkkcuck.

Y'all getting your asses handed to you from a week already. Lik cant do shit. He is a delusional fool who if not on intensive antipsychotics will hurt himself in a few days. That is what Zkk delusion has led to. You guys will cope and I will make you cope. Where is zkk, loser? Did you hide it up your arse?
ZKK was a theory, it failed, you guys had a little bit fun and teased the Z fandom and most of us moved on… that’s it.
You don’t need to exaggerate this situation, it feels like ZKK hurt you pretty bad in the past and the possibility gave you sleepless nights.
Calm down dude

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
ZKK was a theory, it failed, you guys had a little bit fun and teased the Z fandom and most of us moved on… that’s it.
You don’t need to exaggerate this situation, it feels like ZKK hurt you pretty bad in the past and the possibility gave you sleepless nights.
Calm down dude
Exactly. Dude cares more about this shit than some of the people that were heavily pushing it. :risitavirus:

Shouldn't even be possible.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Plants eat light, so Ryokugyu is a hard-counter to Kizaru.
Truth. I think Oda designed each of the five Admirals shown in the series to be balanced, so each one is weak/strong against two others.
Plant > Light/Gravity --- Plant < Magma/Ice
Magma > Plant/Ice --- Magma < Light/Gravity
Ice > Plant/Gravity --- Ice < Magma/Light
Gravity > Magma/Light --- Gravity < Ice/Plant
Light > Magma/Ice --- Light < Plant/Gravity

I can believe people don’t remember that Udon is literally Queen’s personal fortress.

NO SHIT THEY WENT THERE LMAO

Dudes be like:

"Yeah Shogun Momonosuke made a super research team of fodders to recover King and Queen's corpses, Queen was the hardest one to find cuz he flew back all the way to the the East Blue, for some reason. Jack the Drought is nowhere to be seen, but our research team wont stop until they are handcuffed with seastones so Wano can be a safer place, all thanks to the newest Wano Shogun: Kozuki Momonosuke!"

:pepecopium:

Calm down dude
Sure but you think if it had happened, don't you think it would have been a discussion x 100 times than what you are seeing now. Do they move on just like that without trolling people?
I remember how they trolled Monkey D theories for sometime for his theories on Kidd.
ZKK was shoved down like Morj raid falling theory.
It became so toxic. Lucky that only two or three tards trolling now.

Status
Not open for further replies.