What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
lol then can you please tell me why queen is not handcuffed but king is handcuffed . So in your opinion, babanuki can handle queen . Your point itself is baseless. coming to other one zoro did say that go to king and zoro fight where he use his flame dragon for the first time.
we dont see his arms properly, he is also probably handcuffed by head wouldnt of stayed in base form

So how about smoothie vs greenbull. Man they both have abilities to sucking their opponents. I wonder is smoothies used her ability on tree branch. will give her juice that she wanted.

Ngl, GB is replacing Akainu as the most efficient marine. He restored Udon, and killed most of Kaido's crew, and he's now restoring the barren area around the capital as he heads towards Luffy and others. He did more in two pages than 99.99999% of the characters. Oda loves this guy. I hope he won't be the first admiral to go down.
He’s not making a forest behind him on the last page, there’s just a few flowers sprouting up from where he steps. He didn’t intend to create a jungle in Udon, it’s a side effect of the effort he exerted in his fight with King and Queen

tha
When did bandages ever meant literal handicap?

Chopper bandaged Sanji for no reason after he ate Doflamingo's "Goshikito", even if he was completely fine after that

If King has bandages it just shows that King and Queen were at fully control of Udon and they got treated by their own subbordinates, and not imprisioned, like some Buggy wannabes are implying. On top of that, a week has passed
That's what I'm saying they got treated n still got defeated
and chopper bandaged Sanji cause he knew Sanji would look cool in that hehe

Or weakened from getting fucking negged by Ryokugyu.
If it was a neg diff, why did Ryokugyu have to create an entire jungle in their fight? I’m telling you, Ryokugyu can heal his wounds by absorbing his enemies nutrients (just read any manga where a character has his ability, and this is how his type of ability works 100% of the time, the nutrients have to go somewhere after all). He probably got a few injuries in their fight, but they were healed by the time we saw him due to him sucking out their nutrients and using it to heal himself. His is why his pants has holes and tears in it

Status
Not open for further replies.