What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was a neg diff, why did Ryokugyu have to create an entire jungle in their fight? I’m telling you, Ryokugyu can heal his wounds by absorbing his enemies nutrients (just read any manga where a character has his ability, and this is how his type of ability works 100% of the time, the nutrients have to go somewhere after all). He probably got a few injuries in their fight, but they were healed by the time we saw him due to him sucking out their nutrients and using it to heal himself. His is why his pants has holes and tears in it

Ryokugyu literally said “admirals > commanders” lmfao

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He’s not making a forest behind him on the last page, there’s just a few flowers sprouting up from where he steps. He didn’t intend to create a jungle in Udon, it’s a side effect of the effort he exerted in his fight with King and Queen
No, the impact in Udon and the forest outside didn't happen at the same time, so he must have created the first before entering Udon. And the fact that he's making plants sprout as he walks towards the capital suggests he did something similar in Udon too.

I really believe Oda is setting up a Fujitora situation here, but this time it's different. Luffy was forced to run away in Dressrosa, but I don't think anyone is going to stop him here.

GB vs. King/Queen has a Trunks vs. Frieza feel to it. So Oda might be hyping up GB, for Luffy to defeat him, so GB saves face.

I really believe Oda is setting up a Fujitora situation here, but this time it's different. Luffy was forced to run away in Dressrosa, but I don't think anyone is going to stop him here.

GB vs. King/Queen has a Trunks vs. Frieza feel to it. So Oda might be hyping up GB, for Luffy to defeat him, so GB saves face.
man Luffy is strong af rn, I am so excited to a see them clash, idc if its a small fight and not a all out one.. but damn we will need to wait for a whole month

It's sad that you even need to reiterate this as many times as you did. Should've been obvious from the very beginning.
It’s so annoying lmao.

I know this sounds super elitist and a lot of people will dismiss me as an admiral-tard, but I am actually baffled by how many people don’t understand the story.

People praise OP for it’s world-building when they don’t even understand the balance of powers.
:josad:

No, the impact in Udon and the forest outside didn't happen at the same time, so he must have created the first before entering Udon. And the fact that he's making plants sprout as he walks towards the capital suggests he did something similar in Udon too.
Why would Ryokugyu do that? Why would he have created an entire forest in Udon just by walking, but only create a few flowers in the final panel?

Status
Not open for further replies.