What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My fellow chadmiral bros might hate me for this.
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Extravlad @MarineHQ62 @Wiwi @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MonsterKaido

But right now I’ve got Ryokugyu over every admiral except Sakazuki and Kuzan.

I actually want to put him over Kuzan, but I’m being respectful lol.

He nuked Udon and the surrounding country with a massive AOE and has a fucking black blade by the looks of it.

And he follows Sakazuki’s philosophy, so he doesn’t hold back or play around like Fujitora or Kizaru.

He’s fucking insane.

Even if he loses here it’ll be against Luffy, Kidd, Law, Zoro, Yamato, etc, a force that took down two emperors.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Extravlad @MarineHQ62 @Wiwi @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MonsterKaido

He nuked Udon and the surrounding country with a massive AOE and has a fucking black blade by the looks of it.

And he follows Sakazuki’s philosophy, so he doesn’t hold back or play around like Fujitora or Kizaru.

He’s fucking insane.

Even if he loses here it’ll be against Luffy, Kidd, Law, Zoro, Yamato, etc, a force that took down two emperors.
Yeah I'm sure his forest will stand up to Fujitora dropping fucking meteors on his ass.

A sea stone weakens you regardless of who you are. That's why even Big Mom is helpless against it. It hasn't been confirmed if they cuffed but King clearly doesn't have his Lunarian defense on.
Seastone weakening you doesnt change your innate race abilities you were born with

Big mom was about to go up against kaido so she wanted it off to fight another top tier yonko
Before kaido came up she was just chilling eating all the food they had in onigashima they gave her

He’s fucking insane.

Akainu >= Kizaru >= Aokiji >= Ryokugyu >=< Fujitora imo

Ryokugyu >= Fujitora if he fights Kid and Fuji fights Law
Fujitora >= Ryokugyu if Zoro fights Fuji and Sanji fights Ryo
Ryokugyu >= Fujitora as of now if none of these matchups happen

So BMPs really went away without doing anything...probably with BM.

But the Navy isn’t in the mood for that, you damn kids….
tired of this...kid talk already :gonope:
The outside world is a mess….
yeah yeah :kuzanope:
Gorosei: what is this picture?!!! We didn’t allow this to be published..!! And we told them to get rid of the D in the name too!!
Honestly can't take anything seriously in the series when SHs are facing Jokers :sanjimeh:

I like the contrast with Fujitora who was the ''nice'' admiral but his powers fucked up everywhere he went in Dressrosa
That area of Udon before

That area now
I like the contrast with Fujitora who was the ''nice'' admiral but his powers caused major damage everywhere he went in Dressrosa.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This is such a small output of Ryo’s power. Creating a few flowers is 100000000x less exerting than creating a jungle. The equivalent for Akainu would just the ground where he steps being a little hotter
If you look at the ground, the grass is popping up as he walks towards the capital and flowers are sprouting. While it's not confirmed if he created a forest here, there are similar flowers around Udon too.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Are yo guy sstupid

KING DEFENSE WASNT ON BECAUSE HE USED HIS SPEED TO TRY AND ESCAPE

EVEN THEN HIS SPEED WAS TOO SLOW TO ESCAPE ADMIRAL GREEN BOWL

THAT JUST PROVES GREEN BOWL IS TOO FAST FOR KING

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.