What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really starting to like aramaki but what the hell is he thinking? There's no way he is gonna solo the whole alliance or make them run away from wano, this ain't happening and that should be pretty obvious by now, i think Luffy made that pretty clear after facing fujitora on dressrosa. This is not sabaody 2.0. We might actually witness for the first time an admiral running with his tail between his legs

LMAOOOO

The level of tears on reddit is INSANE

"Admirals don't deserve to be that strong!!!"

"Scabbards should beat his asss!!!!"

"Fuck these Admirals why are they never getting destroyed"

"Admirals are YC1 lvl what the fuck is Oda doing"

"I'm pretty sure a fully awakened Brook with armament haki could defeat Admiral Greenbull. Brook could probably put up a serious fight against him now being that he's all bones and plants hate the cold."

:kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha:

@Wuuuke @Wiwi @MarineHQ62 @AdmiralKinyagi @AkainuTheGrimReaper @The White Crane @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
This is what happens when someone is illiterate and rather listen to retarded youtubers instead of actually reading the story, kids.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADMIRALS CANT JUST NEG COMMANDERS RYOKUGYU WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKEN DOWN BY USOPP WTF ODA!!!!"

I like how Greenbull turned all Udon area into plants

Not only that, but last panel seems like wherever he walks. he turns it into plants... truly monsterous ability and it doesn't seem like it's taxing his body to do that...it feels like so casual... same way when Aokiji is riding bicycle on water turning it to frozen water... but it's on a much larger scale here

This is what happens when someone is illiterate and rather listen to retarded youtubers instead of actually reading the story, kids.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADMIRALS CANT JUST NEG COMMANDERS RYOKUGYU WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKEN DOWN BY USOPP WTF ODA!!!!"
I really fucking hate the Usopp vs Ryokugyu shit the most because some of those guys actually mean it. How does that weak-ass bum constantly get such ridiculous hype?

Status
Not open for further replies.