A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I was under the impression you would have similar mindset on approaching flower slot.

As for the case, i am not confident on anything, if anything i might be dead wrong and she is scum, but it's an observation you can make by simply reading her post.

But you see, I am trying to actually get a read on you. You hopped wagon because you agree with people, then your vote on flower feels... off, can't really put my hand on it. I am more interested in your mind set here cause I am not sensing any townie vibe from you.

Alot of people placed their vote on the girl already, and it feels like you are just going after a low hanging fruit here.
respectfully, I’m not really bothered either way. If you think I’m scum then vote me, it’s not that deep

@SoulKiller these r pretty safe, GTH both of us. we have enough posts for you to make an educated early read. give yourself a bit more accountability. if you need more from me to tell my alignment, talk to me perhaps. just providing reads without direct interactions is almost meaningless and i see it as somewhat disingenuous.
Not really, that interaction does not tell me anything about you two. You two been going at it for quite a while now and is not alignment indicative at all, and I did state that I see it as TvT gun pointed to head.

I am providing my reads from what I witnessed catching up to the thread, do I have to interact with players to make an opinion? no not really. Not sure how that makes a person disingenuous?

Really? not fan of my early posts? didn't it make you laugh or giggle a bit? but you are right, i was having abit too fun fluffing, ngl even now I have the temptations to fuck around, it's all about having fun ^^

Interesting, I actually town read rej but not gonna state reasons as of why just yet, I noticed something and will keep it to myself for now.
Lol yea I enjoyed them but my town duty force me to be more serious
:endthis:

Right Rej could be... 👀👀👀

Well he is not the biggest scum read of mine, there are far more interesting stuff happening now anyway

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I prefer to have my ears cut off than listen to this track. How do you even play mafia while listening to this music? holy....
sorry for your ears but I’m listening to the music which fits the theme. This song is the ballad of heisenberg and not to mention the lyrics are funny so you are free not to listen to it. Unlike you I’m following the theme here instead of using Lalo Salamanca gifs. :pepeke:

Hello Kag, how does being scum feels like? did you catch up to the thread yet?
You seem restless seeing as you quote me twice on same post. I’m town and I haven’t yet caught up. I’m at work now.

S

Sallucion

Fuji probably needs rest after his game. This means he most likely rolled scum and just doesn't want to spend all day trying to look town.

Adam scum confirmed :kappa:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So, just to underline my argument here. I check this place, and I have three notifications direct from Ekko. Ekko's stated position is that he is *certain* I am Scum, his mind already made up, he just needs to convince others now. He has no interest in engaging me on that, done deal.

So why is he bugging me still? Why is he prodding and poking a player he has his mind made up on? It doesn't stand up, which is why I believe it evidences my position that he isn't anywhere near as confident as he wants to say he is, which in turn, makes his statement manipulative.

I

Indigo

nothing, just thinking

you see

in my last Star Wars game i was called out for being to afraid of getting lynched D1, because if was town i should be fine with dying as long as i give town more info and etc

of course they were wrong and i was town at first, but i was excited to play because i had gotten Anakin

so that post of yours really makes you sound like you wanna play this game, my guess is that either town or scum, you got a cool character

and even without knowing your role yet, you seem excited to stay alive and use your abilities

maybe that's why you reacted badly to Ratchet calling out early on

it would be just like me from SW

sorry for your ears but I’m listening to the music which fits the theme. This song is the ballad of heisenberg and not to mention the lyrics are funny so you are free not to listen to it. Unlike you I’m following the theme here instead of using Lalo Salamanca gifs. :pepeke:

You seem restless seeing as you quote me twice on same post. I’m town and I haven’t yet caught up. I’m at work now.
I like the Lalo gifs
:blush:

Pls continue rping~

Status
Not open for further replies.