What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teach is before the final war, i think Luffy will fight World Gouvernement instead(no all Marines)
I feel there will be an actual final war that will involve less people but where the WG with Im sama will be dealt with :finally:

So I technically foresee two final wars but the big one is probably going to be a larger MF where the admiral forces are vanquished

Greenbull neg diffed someone who I'd have presumed has a big natural advantage against his DF, but his CoA did its job well

Save to say that only guys like Aokiji, Akainu, Kizaru and Sabo would be tough counters for his DF thanks to their logia nature and in 3 out of 4 cases thanks to additional elemental superiority, but I'm pretty sure he has decent stuff outside of that move

He's going to be a fan favorite for sure

I feel there will be an actual final war that will involve less people but where the WG with Im sama will be dealt with :finally:

So I technically foresee two final wars but the big one is probably going to be a larger MF where the admiral forces are vanquished
One Final War with Marines/Admirals before Luffy reaching the One Piece
Last Final War with World Gouvernement,SSG,CP0,Gorosei,IMU and other World Gouvernement ennemies

One Final War with Marines/Admirals before Luffy reaching the One Piece
Last Final War with World Gouvernement,SSG,CP0,Gorosei,IMU and other World Gouvernement ennemies
Yeah that's how I see it but between the two final wars I think The SHs will face off the BB Pirates maybe in Laugh Tale if Laugh Tale doesn't happen before the first final war

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
My fellow chadmiral bros might hate me for this.
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Extravlad @MarineHQ62 @Wiwi @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MonsterKaido

But right now I’ve got Ryokugyu over every admiral except Sakazuki and Kuzan.

I actually want to put him over Kuzan, but I’m being respectful lol.

He nuked Udon and the surrounding country with a massive AOE and has a fucking black blade by the looks of it.

And he follows Sakazuki’s philosophy, so he doesn’t hold back or play around like Fujitora or Kizaru.

He’s fucking insane.

Even if he loses here it’ll be against Luffy, Kidd, Law, Zoro, Yamato, etc, a force that took down two emperors.
Let’s not get out of hand, his portrayal is still no better than Fujitora or Kizaru, there’s no reason to place him above them in strength. Neg diffing an entire Yonko crew is something that any standard Admiral can do.

Also, don’t get baited by Seraphailure lol, he has spent the past 48 hours crying because he knows Shanks will never match a feat that Green Bull performed off panel. And also he is deranged lol. Reddit is in an uproar atm because every Yonko fan knows what’s up and have been hardcore crying for days lol. Don’t get baited by these clowns.

The yonko still on top tho
The had/have
  1. The world's strongest man newgate
  2. The world's strongest creature kaido
  3. Future strongest with teach
  4. Another future strongest with luffy
  5. Worlds strongest woman with linlin
  6. Roger 2.0 roger being the strongest in his prime with shanks (tho admittedly nerfed)
  7. The man even stronger than the strongest God buggy:owo:
The admirals still strong as hell and dope as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.