A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The implication I am getting from these posts is that you don't really think that ekko is scum, but are more interested in holding him accountable for his regular play?
This! I felt this as well, hence why I stated that I feel it's TvT interaction gun to head. Their interactions with one another feels like two townies not wanting to back down on what they believe in and want to make a point to one another. Plus, reading their back and forth gave me a headach lol.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The implication I am getting from these posts is that you don't really think that ekko is scum, but are more interested in holding him accountable for his regular play?
The two things aren't mutually exclusive. I think he can very easily be scum here, but the crutch of my argument is not anything decisive, admittedly.
Also you mention it being a convincing style and if wrong he should be held to account, but honestly is anyone convinced by it? Why are pushing this when no one else is really buying what he's selling, and when you don't really seem to indicate you think he's scum?
Well, I like to think I played some part in that!

There are plenty of others here :kaidowhat:.

But yeah, I hope your blood is green again this game.
and I am interreacting with them, but they ain't as responsive as you are, and they come and go, you come and stay for a while. While I am locked here for a bit until my eyes shut down and my mind and heart tell me. 'enough my child, go to bed, rest your body, your mind, and soul.'

Why hope? you think I am townie or scum here? you don't have to hope for anything here. Reality is what you want it to be.

The two things aren't mutually exclusive. I think he can very easily be scum here, but the crutch of my argument is not anything decisive, admittedly.
Well, I like to think I played some part in that!
Who would you vote here other than ekko? or should I say, who you currently scum/town reading here? you been too focused on ekko mate. There are 20+ other players playing the game.

and I am interreacting with them, but they ain't as responsive as you are, and they come and go, you come and stay for a while. While I am locked here for a bit until my eyes shut down and my mind and heart tell me. 'enough my child, go to bed, rest your body, your mind, and soul.'

Why hope? you think I am townie or scum here? you don't have to hope for anything here. Reality is what you want it to be.
Tbf I can‘t exactly meta read you since I saw one scum game from you so far, but I like the way you‘re approaching things here, so I give you a slight Town lean for now.

Tbf I can‘t exactly meta read you since I saw one scum game from you so far, but I like the way you‘re approaching things here, so I give you a slight Town lean for now.
Meta reads don't work on me flower, I suggest you not to approach that path. For your own sake. Otherwise, you would truly find out who is the most notorious backstabber in this game is.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Who would you vote here other than ekko? or should I say, who you currently scum/town reading here? you been too focused on ekko mate. There are 20+ other players playing the game.
Probably Ultra. I like Cal, Flower and Indigo so far. Not a fan of Nana, Ekko, Ultra, Gram.

Soulkiller, are you trying to make the case that if someone is posting blatantly scummily (which I don’t think flower is, I think her posts just have scummy undertones to them), that I should assume that they’re actually town for fear of being accused of pushing ‘low hanging fruit’?

why did you go to the trouble of establishing you aren’t defending flower if you were going to go immediately ahead and defend flower?

Status
Not open for further replies.