What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katakuri is like a logia and can’t be restrained by GB’s tentacle rape
Who said he gotta be restrained. GB just constantly chases him down with vines that sucks him in. I mean it looks like he blitzed King.

Sure Kuri has FS, but speed > FS...and those vines look faster af.

GB can also fight him in CQC and beat him badly in that as well. Its not like hes limited anyways.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Can you send a link or SS of Oda seeing this? WOULD LOVE THAT!
From the wiki (SBS 58)
D: Hello, Oda-sensei! I have a question. Is Whitebeard, Edward Newgate, a Logia or a Paramecia? I personally think he's Logia, since he took Aokiji's attack without turning to ice, but...? P.N. NY

O: I guess that's difficult. The answer is Paramecia. "Gura Gura no Mi" is considered as one of the most powerful paramecia fruits. It's easy to think that he's an "Earthquake Human" and must be Logia, but if that was so, he'd have to become an earthquake himself. Whitebeard creates earthquakes, in other words he's a "Vibration Human". That means he's a Paramecia who isn't any weaker than the Logias.

If you actually truly belive Green bull >> Kaido and Luffy and Green Bull >>>> Big Mom then you can say Green Bull neg diffs King and I can respect that opinion.

But clowns like @Albino 👑 are just straight up dishonest
And clowns like king got neg diffed by an admiral with help
Even tho people were saying he was on the same level or comparable to some of the admirals by himself
:josad:

What if Ryukugyu arrives at the festival to fight but for some reasons it just becomes a lore dump of the outside world and not even a clash happens? Do y'all think is so impossible as a scenario?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
it was still described as a war, so we know it took some time longer then K+Q vs GB

The only reason why I brought up gura is to show bb wasn’t playing around , it’s a destructive fruit which is more then GB shown in his fight

Not saying Marco can hang with a top tier but like come on, he didn’t get one panel by no top tier, even kizaru said he’s a pain to deal with
It was a war, they each brought loads of help. It was a one sided war that ended in Marco's coalition being obliterated. We have zero reason to attribute any special feats to Marco off this wording alone.

Did read fucking chapter? He just said that he wants to bring Luffys head to Akainu so he get praised by Akainu. From what that we know you conclude that WG or GB give shit about people of Wano and there opinion?

Who said he gotta be restrained. GB just constantly chases him down with vines that sucks him in. I mean it looks like he blitzed King.

Sure Kuri has FS, but speed > FS...and those vines look faster af.
GB can also fight him in CQC and beat him badly in that as well. Its not like hes limited anyways.
It won’t be a neg diff just like with Ling even with the help of Queer I can assure you that

Status
Not open for further replies.