• 0/5

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is episode 926 not 927 @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor lol
Solid episode.
The beginning with big mom and luffy was so unnecessary lol
Robin looking like a goddess as always i knew she would've used her clones to escape.
Brook using his soul power to scare the oniwabanshu was funny as hell.
Orochi is a scumbag for sure but he sure has hell has great taste in women (ie komurasak, o-robi)
Damn the ending with chopper, okiiku, tama , momo meeting big mom was nuts but her getting amnesia is such a cliche route lol.
The preview for the next episode also look great cant wait to see it.

Last edited:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
The art style and animation style of Wano is just so aesthetically pleasing that episodes are enjoyable, even without much happening.

Undercover Robin was so good in this episode. And Hiroshi Iwasaki is doing a fantastic job with Orochi's voice. He captures the scumbag womanizer and wannabe ruler sides to his character really well.

Ninja Chopper and Kunoichi Otama was wholesome content. And it'll be interesting to see how they handle Big Mom's amnesia angle in the anime.

Last edited:
Robin going to work and getting the leaks from Orochi himself. Love to see her getting involved. Those were some nice flips while wearing the geisha outfit too. More action Robin please! And Robin gets the rope. Well, not really, it wasn't that brutal here. She just got sliced up by some shuriken so it makes sense why the clone wasn't destroyed right away.

The filler scenes helped the Oniwabanshu. There's 11 of these guys and they get next to no action, so it's really nice just to see them even run around. Lady Benten (wut) shooting shuriken out of her biwa was funny. Fujin and Raijin pulling up on your crib in their pink catfish, they got swag. Hanzo the number one hyperactive, knuckleheaded fat yellow ninja is easily the worst design of the bunch but surprisingly the most competenent in chasing Robin. They split up in the sky like flying Germa rangers with all their different colors. That still poster featuring all 11 of them was the best part.

On the other hand, Big Mom was hurt by her extended scenes. Like three different scene cuts just to look at her beached whale silhouette each time. O-Tama was adorable throwing leaves at least. Kiku was big compared to Zoro, but good grief Big Mom in a sitting position completely dwarfs Kiku. That really is terrifying to see. Nice to see the rest of the BMP crew already recovered. I get the feeling nobody else took a dip in the water, but seeing them work together to recover from falling down the waterfall would have been a better padding option imo.

Pretty alright this week. From the next preview, I'll be mourning the lack of a conclusion between Page One and Sanji for now. Especially if Page One disappears from the rest of the arc and we didn't get to see that boy go down. Even Hawkins or X-Drake showing up and forcing Sanji to go invisible and run away would have been a fine conclusion. The viewers are simply left in dissarray to make up their headcannon now.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The anime's quality has been consistently great for quite a few eps now. Act 1 ended off on a terrible note, and had way too many ups and downs even objectively speaking production wise (never forgetting that Hawkins transformation scene). So far act 2 is near flawless.

Robin was going straight to work, not surprised since she's been doing this for years ever since she was a child, takes me back to her Miss All Sunday days. Big Mom looked like an even bigger dumbass in the anime lmao, couldn't help but laugh at her goofy voice and face.

Status
Not open for further replies.