A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

the last time i saw the thread, it seemed like u were scum leaning flowa and im pretty sure u were the first one to considering it was the beginning of the game

since ive been gone, flowa has gotten a lot of ppl sussing her

i cant defend flowa's play here bc even if she were vanilla, like adam and cal pointed out... she shouldnt be outwardly claiming that

all i see is u jumping in to defend her now and it seemed like a 180 degree turn from what i saw yesterday
i had no idea u have been town reading her for so long as u say

it just seemed like a weak way to switch sides so u wouldnt be blamed for being the first one to push her if she flips town and a way to direct attention onto someone else (me)

so yes, that is y tmi was my initial assumption
I actually think this is a townie mindset. At first the leap of suspicion she had on Ratchet didn't make sense to me, but now I can really see the progression behind it in this explanation.

She read only the first 15 pages before this. In that, she saw Ratchet's reaction test on Flower and what looked to be an FoS on her. Now, after re-entering the thread, haven't not read more than those 15 pages, she sees Ratchet defending Flower and suspecting her (Hime) for something that's based on the only thing she's done in the game being calling out Flower over her vanilla claim. Hime sees what she thinks is a 180 in reads from Ratchet on Flower that doesn't look natural and assumes tmi. Then, this leads her into thinking that Ratchet is setting up a push on Hime in the event that Flower flips town.

That's a really townie mindset imo from Hime. The only real issue is that she didn't read the thread or at the very least iso Ratchet before making that tmi assumption to see what changed with his read on Flower, but I don't think that necessarily makes her look scummy. Just something she should do next time. Overall, I think Hime's town.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Readin through the day phase again I'm likin Doffy a bit less as I didn't like how he responded to Ratchet
DoctorIndiago is a town lock for me because of his miller claim
Hime is movin away from the scum side of null with her engagement
Coach Flowa is still townie for me. I remember playin as her scum mate when I first started this game she is not someone that would draw so much attention to herself as scum like that. Though the focus on vanillas was a tad odd.
:zorothink:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Hold up, @Ratchet why do you town read Flower?
Several elements of her play are far easier to reconcile as her being Town. Take her opinion on Ultra. Flower is a player who holds Ultra's town game in high regard. Why does Scum Flower demand he read her as Town when it's only going to be more likely to keep him on his track with her? She'd be far more inclined to avoid him because the alternative is that she'd have been caught very early on. Instead she keeps prodding.

Ok here is the deal.
I do not want to put a lot of effort in this rn
I got shoot/lynched d1 in 5/6 games so far.

Just 16 pages so far.
I think flower is different this time.
Doodsy = town.
Doc = town
Ripped cal = ?
Soulkill3r = ?
Ratchet = scum
Ekko = town
Why me town, and why have you included ? people in the list?

Flower and Ratchet are playing predatory, either one or both are scum
Town doesn't need to be opportunistic or predatory to make a point because Towns reads stem from genuine feelings and honesty

Scums reads stem from lies and weakness
I like these points from Adam, I do agree that Ratchets move on gramma came across as predatory, like seeing an easy target

I'm saying the distinction you're making between how town should act and how I'm acting isn't really qualified. My thought process is all in the thread.
Uh, no. Are you familiar with the concept of "the burden of proof"? You're the one making the claim about a trait you think I possess, therefore, the burden of proof lies with you to evidence, not with me to dissuade it.
It's that very post, yes. I see you still refrain from having anything to say on it.
These are very weird posts, as these are almost a complete contradiction from what you were pushing ekko for originally isn't it? Your initial push was you didn't feel he was acting in what you thought was a town way, even though it was pretty standard for ekko, but the basis of that push you're just contradicting now that the push is coming the other way

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
These are very weird posts, as these are almost a complete contradiction from what you were pushing ekko for originally isn't it? Your initial push was you didn't feel he was acting in what you thought was a town way, even though it was pretty standard for ekko, but the basis of that push you're just contradicting now that the push is coming the other way
Maybe I'm just tired, but I don't see the contradiction you see at all here. My original basis was that Ekko started at a conclusion and then worked backwards. In both of those posts you quoted, I am pointing to a lack of evidence presented to fit the conclusions he is making, which very much fits with my initial argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.