A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I said the Badger character could be town if he is in the game, based on my own role and abilities

but i can't be sure Badger is in the game, and i don't have anything to make mebelieve the WU being true

i've been felling off about Flowa since an interaction i had with her

i was being nice and was telling her to stop getting frustrated and focus more on scum hunting and wait, because the day was early and the wagon could still move

and as soon as i said that, Flowa told me she was town reading me straight up

and then i noticed almost anyone who said anything remotely nice to her, she would town read them right away

She also had a poor reaction at the start when Ratchet voted and started fishing for Flowa's reaction

i came to the conclusion she could be either scum, or got a good town role that made her excited to play (since she said she has been on a streak of dying early)

but if she isn't excited for scum, she is excited for a good town role, and Badger just isn't it...

so it goes to back to feeling scummy to me
Also, a few players i've been town reading more lately, like Drago and Cal, seem pretty sure of Flowa, so that pushed me a bit

and Ekko and Drago explained to me how if Badger is some type of IC, we should've gotten alignment or alignment color, not just the character's name

@Kagurashii

Gonna go to sleep. Good night.
gnight dude

Pero->> Pot
Zolo->> Ratchet
Nana->> Zolo>Pero>Ekko
Hime"->> Ekko >Ratchet
Ratchet->> Soul Killer>Flowa>Pero>Ekko>Gram>Hime
(Fuji->>Prof>Zolo>Pero)
Adam->>Ratchet
Flowa->>Pot>Ekko>Gram>Adam>Ekko
Indigo->>Pero>Gram
Melkor->>ultra
Baki->>Pot
Ekko->>Ultra>Ratchet
SoulKiller->> Ultra >Gram
Ultra->> Flowa>Ratchet>Flow
Ripped->>Flowa
Drago->>Flowa
Gram->>Flowa
Dofla->>T Pein
T-Pein->>Ratchet
Doddsy->>Ratchet
Kagu->> Flowa

Votes Tally
Pot-2
Ratchet-6
Ekko-2
Hime-1
Flowa-5
T-Pein - 1
Pero-1
Gram-2
Ultra-1

Let me know if i missed any votes.
maybe take melkor's vote out since i think he subbed out
also this is dp0 and dp1 votes combined correct?

I would argue that his conversations with you and Flower have been meaningful as they've led to some pretty useful content. Wouldn't you?
Yes, but is that within itself contributed because of gramm? no, not really. It's because I pushed the initiative, weird way to town read someone for something they didn't do.

I expected to read some crap about being away, and boy was I not disappointed.

I work for a bank, I can’t play as and when I’d like when I’m at work.

Initial thought on SK is that he’s probably town cutting corners, it feels like he’s legitimately excited at thinking he has a catch.

I don’t know where this myth of me ducking as scum has arisen from - I was very active in the one game where most of you have played with me as scum (FMA). It’s probably fair to say I’m not as abrasive as scum as it’s generally not in my interest to do that, but that’s not what I’m being accused of here.

Sticking to my flower vote, I think her defence basically boils down to an appeal to emotion. She has no substantive defence because she herself acknowledges her posts are scummy.

In other news, I probably favour ekko over ratchet, feel like ekkos a relatively easy catch at this point and he’s leaning more into his typical self centred wall of text routine. I was thinking under similar lines to Fuji before he subbed out, so I view that slot positively too. If it isn’t clear, I’m confident PG and Cal are both town based on their posts so far in contrast with the previous game- they’re both fine players but not to the point they can shift their personality on a dime

I don’t understand tpeins play around me from a town perspective, so add him to flower and Pero as players I’m fine with dying
Okay, this is not a bad post, see? this is what I am looking for, not really fan of you taking your sweet time to make such post though.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
there were vanilla's in got role madness

there's nothing to call out to begin with
Why is this your thought when you've played a role madness game recently with vanilla's in it?
This is not an accurate comparison.

1) For starters and to make sure everyone is on the same page here, Gram, more than once, advertised his game as been "less mad" when compared to other games that are usually hosted here.
2) This game was originally assumed to be 30 players, and Yo tan's host history, which is one game I think, would assume that every role here is fit for a role madness game. i.e not vanilla.

So the design of GoT and this game are mutually exclusive and I don't think that's a point against Hime at all. It's a perfectly logical conclusion to make. In fact, Gram's game was an Outlier in the Role Madness category, and thus can be dismissed when considering the usual role type for role madness games.

So anyway, you have two players basically vouching for each other and still continue voting me up. Makes me think some here are not at all interested in catching scum and want to go for an obvious mislynch.

I tell you what guys, I’ll just take the lynch, I’m going back to work and I’ve got no real intent of playing from here

Have a good game all

Sorry but what is this? you telling me you quit cause flower made 2-3 posts toward you and you got some push your way? this feels like over reaction? didn't take you to pull these type of stunts? Yea you are probably scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.