A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea that I made someone restless. :blush:

Yeah I did say that but something came up. Anyways I’m just at page 20 now and I can see that things are slowing transcending from the fluff phase to the serious phase.

Ratchet is the first one to have caught my eyes in a good way because of his reaction test on Flower. Interesting reaction by Ekko and also his defense of Flower is noted.

Cal’s posts are pretty decent because he’s questioning people.

Pero and Pot - Pero is following my footsteps when I scum read him based on his history. He’s doing the same thing with Pot. But then again Pot says that Pero might be using this statement to kill him later which doesn’t seem like this is a joke going on between them. Both of them look suspicious.

Nana and Indigo interaction was interesting. I never played with Indigo so I don’t know if he’ll do the blatant mistake of fishing for roles this early. Gotta keep eye on him.

Ultra is just fluffing. I’m looking forward to see some constructive posts from him.

Rej and Sallu are two people who are in the background and both of them make me nervous tbh.

Well yes, as i said, feels genuine. Tho that kind of reaction usually stems from a townie cause they are first ones to give up, mafia on other hand has teammates to cheer them on or help them in the situation
I would be somewhat behind this if he been going at it for hours or days and he reached his melting point and did something like this, but how things played out. His reaction was not warranted at all, if anything it feels like over reaction to me. It being genuine or not means little in this situation.

@Lindltaylor summary:

Ultra started a weak push on me, Gram, Cal and Drago followed.
Gram vs SK.
A lot of Ekko vs Ratchet.
Baki and me didn‘t get our roles at the day start, people think we must be scum for this.
My chara was revealed with a WU, Pein vouches for me, I vouch for him. I still get voted up.

That‘s about it.

I

Indigo

What is this post, even?

I know of the existence of one Town flavour via an ability , tf is this so hard to understand?
what do you mean "what is this post?", it's a valid question

first you didn't get a role, kept talking as if you were vanilla

then you got updated, used an ability even

and now you get here talking as if you didn't read your ability that mentioned another character, and you've "just now realized" that could mean T-Pein has another like that and that's why he is dropping hints

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I tell you what guys, I’ll just take the lynch, I’m going back to work and I’ve got no real intent of playing from here

Have a good game all
I've never seen a reaction like this out of you, Gram.

Plus you seemed to have given up too soon, before Day 1, don't you think? You would have had ample time to convince others of your innocence as well.

what do you mean "what is this post?", it's a valid question

first you didn't get a role, kept talking as if you were vanilla

then you got updated, used an ability even

and now you get here talking as if you didn't read your ability that mentioned another character, and you've "just now realized" that could mean T-Pein has another like that and that's why he is dropping hints
If two players vouch for each other, this should be enough to move the fuck on from a player because it‘s a self-solving case.

Any summary would be appreciated 'cause I'm not reading 106 pages.
im probs the worst person to get a summary from since i havent read most of the thread but based on what ive gathered:

ratchet and ekko r sussing each other (havent read the interaction yet so idk what its based on)
reborn thinks its t vs t
dofla thinks its s vs s (pot goblin thinks dofla is not looking good bc dofla had poor interactions with ratchet after voicing this opinion but i think dofla is town/not scum based on those interactions bc they seem more carefree and troll-y)
not sure what the majority thinks but since ratchet is being sussed rn (tho that might be bc he is defending flowa rn... more on flowa below btw), i assume more ppl think ratchet is scum and ekko is null/town

flowa is being sussed by most ppl because her responses to them have been poor and her overall play is kinda scummy (for example she was claiming vanilla when she didnt get any abilities in her role pm from ytw and some players didnt like that bc they say she is experienced enough to know that she shouldn't claim vanilla if she actually is one)
she has since gotten her role updated by host and she is apparently like an IC or whatever but ppl think the post confirming her character might be fake

t-pein seems to think flowa is town based on her character i think but he hasnt quite elaborated on that
(pot goblin is also town reading flowa based on meta)
(indigo was not scum reading flowa at first i believe but then switched around to scum reading her after she immediately town read him for not scum reading her... according to him at least, i need to recheck)
i think t-pein and ekko r scum leaning each other based on opposite pov's on flowa? (ekko scum leans flowa)

pero is a consensus town read (idk anything about that persnally since i didnt read)

ratchet is scum reading me i believe for questioning whether vanillas would be in the game (i said that after flowa was saying she was vanilla) and based on my general interactions with him
drago thinks im town based on my interactions with ratchet

anyway rn, ppl r deciding whether to vote flowa or ratchet

sorry, that was a doozy

I think gram is very likely town based on that last post

He's not the type to appeal to emotion and wouldnt dip on a game where he had teammates

I've seen him get himself modkilled as town though purely because he couldn't deal with what he perceived to be thick town play
Interesting, so him quitting on us if he is townie is townie for you. Noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.