A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If hes hector then the dings wouldn't develop as he had his retardation through the whole series and also it would just make him scum bc he would be hector kek

If he was given PR by hector is makes no sense bc why is hector giving people his own retardation

Smells like FAKE

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It's not his role PR
It would potentially be a PR ability from Hector that he hit Ekko with.

Cause otherwise I don't see hector actually havin that as his PR in his role as that would insta-out him.
Is brain damagae contagious? Playing Mafia here has me thinking maybe yes, but generally speaking it's not.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
The character he's hinting at is a bad guy, time to lynch
:pepestop:

If hes hector then the dings wouldn't develop as he had his retardation through the whole series and also it would just make him scum bc he would be hector kek

If he was given PR by hector is makes no sense bc why is hector giving people his own retardation

Smells like FAKE
Ekko was way off the radar in terms of scum reads.

He has no reason to fake a PR out of nowhere.

I

Indigo

The "PR" isn't even consistent, with *furious breathing* and ellipsis somehow being valid.
to be fair, that's how Hector Salamanca communicates

he uses silence and hevy breathing from time to time

the problem is thinking Hector would cause this to another player lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

Alright @Ekkologix since you can quote stuff let's make it a bit easier for you to communitcate. Just quote a letter and ding to spell out stuff.
:yearight:
ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

ding

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

ding ding ding

ding

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

Status
Not open for further replies.