Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know Lance is the best champion
If these shitty directors even understand the half of a legit pokemon tournament, they should know that Lance top 3(Dragonite,Aerodactyl and Gyarados) should shit stomp Trash Leon whole team.
They only hype Leon because he was the last Gen Champ, Lance or Cynthia deserve to be number one far more, this is soo fucking nonsense, Lance straight up should beat Leon..

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If these shitty directors even understand the half of a legit pokemon tournament, they should know that Lance top 3(Dragonite,Aerodactyl and Gyarados) should shit stomp Trash Leon whole team.
They only hype Leon because he was the last Gen Champ, Lance or Cynthia deserve to be number one far more, this is soo fucking nonsense, Lance straight up should beat Leon..
I don’t know who Cynthia is but agreed, Leon’s just a loser who only knows how to get lost. Talk about an overrated trope as well.

Blue or Lance should be the top champs but I favor Lance since he has more stage presence

D

Deleted member 83

Cynthia best girl!!!
:steef::steef::steef:
FUCK LEON.
Trash piece of shit, they made him to op...
He straight defeat Alain with base Charizard, the Leon wanking get out of the hand...
Fuck this garbage champ, worst ever.
And Leon about to kick Lance’s ass…again!
Fucking hate this guy
We all know Lance is the best champion
Fucking fraud

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Status
Not open for further replies.