Book section

As everyone knows, the sophisticated users of this forum have wide literary interest, so they would surely be ecstatic if this humble forum had a section for books. And with books, I mean real books not this pulp called Harry Potter, Lord of the Ring, or, lord forgive me for even uttering these words - Steven King "novels" ๐Ÿคฎ
Let us discuss real literature like Nabakovs Arda, which features many elements found in One Piece - excelent world building, immense length and main charachters just like Ulti and Page One!
Thank you for considering this request. Also ad a section for weed xddddddd

B

Ballel

As everyone knows, the sophisticated users of this forum have wide literary interest, so they would surely be ecstatic if this humble forum had a section for books. And with books, I mean real books not this pulp called Harry Potter, Lord of the Ring, or, lord forgive me for even uttering these words - Steven King "novels" ๐Ÿคฎ
Let us discuss real literature like Nabakovs Arda, which features many elements found in One Piece - excelent world building, immense length and main charachters just like Ulti and Page One!
Thank you for considering this request. Also ad a section for weed xddddddd
I'd suggest you read Dolzenabring 666

On the Marble Cliffs (Auf den Marmorklippen), short book by Ernst Jรผnger, very vivid descriptions and imagary, felt like I was in the Jungle in Skypia, even has an extended battle scene at the end, and the raid actually fails in it! (actually Im not so sure anymore, read it quite fastly, but the forrest burns down so its like the ending of.act 3 - a.tragedy)

B

Ballel

On the Marble Cliffs (Auf den Marmorklippen), short book by Ernst Jรผnger, very vivid descriptions and imagary, felt like I was in the Jungle in Skypia, even has an extended battle scene at the end, and the raid actually fails in it! (actually Im not so sure anymore, read it quite fastly, but the forrest burns down so its like the ending of.act 3 - a.tragedy)
Oh another German