Future Events My predication of how Greenbull vs Allaince goes

A lot of people think GB will look bad against the allaince. A lot of people think he will get defeated as well....but i'll try to explain why thats unlikely.

- The allaince has just gotten praise, bounties and world wide acknowledgment. Just like ZKK not happening post bounties...we wont be having the allaince taking down a Top Tier post bounties. Why ? Because it makes the plot messy and cluttered. The news and defeats of Yonkos have just been declared and bounties have been released...why the hell would Oda have to re-do all of this just so he can have GB defeated.

- GB is major factor in the final war, he'll likely have an opppnent thus its imperative he doesnt look bad now. For example....
- Did Oda allow Aokiji to neg Doffy before DR
- Show Sanji defeating P1 before Onigashma
- Allow Big Mom to defeat Queen
Etc

The importance of someone and threat of someone is dependant on them not getting defeated on-panel. Of course this doesnt apply to the SHs...cause they always have the chance to redeem themselves later on.

- Greenbull relies on DF hax primarily, hax has always been good against Luffy. especially if he doesnt know how to counter it. Luffy's DF relies on Luffy having eaten to heal and be strong. If GB sucks the nutrients out of him, Luffy has no way of battling him.

Also G5's best feats came from its durability against blunt haki attacks....however slashing still worked against it. GB's vines penetrating G5 is a possibility...and if they penetrate him, hes finished.

---------
Now what do I think will happen.

- GB defeats the entire allaince or most of them.
- He captures them and sucks their nutrients.
- Momo tries to plead and offers to open the border of Wano...and make it governed by the WG
- GB however doesnt take him seriously
- Sukiyaki comes in and offers some wise words or whatever. He convinces GB of it and reveals himself as Kozuki Sukiyaki
- He tells GB that if he tries to capture Wano forcefully they will retaliate and the country will never be peacefully run by the WG
- At the end GB agrees and lets the Allaince go....having Wano as a country governed by the WG is a better W for him
- He then restores the vegatation to Wano, so he can make it look pretty for the WG

- Momo is suprised that Tengu is his grandpa, and whilst Sukiyaki is ashamed. Momo hugs him and welcomes him back.

----
So yh thats what I think will happen. I could be wrong, but aye ill take my L if I am.

There is no new bounty for Zoro and Sanji yet, perhaps they will reveal after Green Bull events.

Here is my copium

- Green Bull managed to sneak in and suck Luffy nutrient, making Luffy unmovable
- Zoro notices this and jump in to save Luffy and fight GB. Zoro learns about black blade
- Then Kaido and BM appear in rampage looking for Luffy
- Strawhats step in, Sanji fights GB, Zoro fights Kaido, the rest fight BM
- ZKK, BM retreated, Sanji defeated GB
- dawn arrive

There is no new bounty for Zoro and Sanji yet, perhaps they will reveal after Green Bull events.

Here is my copium

- Green Bull managed to sneak in and suck Luffy nutrient, making Luffy unmovable
- Zoro notices this and jump in to save Luffy and fight GB. Zoro learns about black blade
- dawn arrive
There are other characters in this manga besides Zoro and Sanji. If Greenbull is defeated in Wano (which I doubt), it won't be from Zoro or Sanji

Here is my copium

- dawn arrive
Never happening

A lot of people think GB will look bad against the allaince. A lot of people think he will get defeated as well....but i'll try to explain why thats unlikely.

- The allaince has just gotten praise, bounties and world wide acknowledgment. Just like ZKK not happening post bounties...we wont be having the allaince taking down a Top Tier post bounties. Why ? Because it makes the plot messy and cluttered. The news and defeats of Yonkos have just been declared and bounties have been released...why the hell would Oda have to re-do all of this just so he can have GB defeated.

- GB is major factor in the final war, he'll likely have an opppnent thus its imperative he doesnt look bad now. For example....
- Did Oda allow Aokiji to neg Doffy before DR
- Show Sanji defeating P1 before Onigashma
- Allow Big Mom to defeat Queen
Etc

The importance of someone and threat of someone is dependant on them not getting defeated on-panel. Of course this doesnt apply to the SHs...cause they always have the chance to redeem themselves later on.

- Greenbull relies on DF hax primarily, hax has always been good against Luffy. especially if he doesnt know how to counter it. Luffy's DF relies on Luffy having eaten to heal and be strong. If GB sucks the nutrients out of him, Luffy has no way of battling him.

Also G5's best feats came from its durability against blunt haki attacks....however slashing still worked against it. GB's vines penetrating G5 is a possibility...and if they penetrate him, hes finished.

---------
Now what do I think will happen.

- He captures them and sucks their nutrients.
- Momo tries to plead and offers to open the border of Wano...and make it governed by the WG
- GB however doesnt take him seriously
- Sukiyaki comes in and offers some wise words or whatever. He convinces GB of it and reveals himself as Kozuki Sukiyaki
- He tells GB that if he tries to capture Wano forcefully they will retaliate and the country will never be peacefully run by the WG
- At the end GB agrees and lets the Allaince go....having Wano as a country governed by the WG is a better W for him
- He then restores the vegatation to Wano, so he can make it look pretty for the WG

- Momo is suprised that Tengu is his grandpa, and whilst Sukiyaki is ashamed. Momo hugs him and welcomes him back.

----
So yh thats what I think will happen. I could be wrong, but aye ill take my L if I am.
so make the strawhats and co that defeated a yonko alliance lose to one admiral
Post automatically merged:

Here is my copium

- dawn arrive
hahaha

Never happening. There is no shown Top Tier will be able to do shit against current characters having party in Wano: Luffy, Zoro, Jinbe, Yamao, Sanji, Kidd, Law, Franky, Robin, scabbards, Killer etc combined. Different scenario if Green Bull came right after Kaido's defeat, but right now they have been resting for 7 days.

Best scenario for Green Bull is, neither side will look bad. Something will interrupt the fight (if there is ever any) and Green Bull will have change of heart and not pursuing Luffy anymore.

I think you can at least be somewhat comfortable to expect this , if Oda gives these to GB :

1. Awakening ( likely ) . the thing which Oda seems to have skipped with Kaido & BM , but i don't think he is doing it with the Admirals
( Punk Hazard , Akainu going after post-MF BBP alone & causing them to run away ) , also i think Awakenings are the biggest reason the Admirals are able to compete with the Yonko .

2. his Full-Zoan form being his strongest form ( likely ) . since Admirals are really dependent on their DFs , yeah i think we can expect his Full-Zoan form to be his strongest form , and yes i think he's a Mythical Zoan .

the exact opposite to Kaido whose Full-Zoan form is his weakest form . GB's huge size may help him to better deal with a lot of people at the same time , like for example he can create a bigger & therefore more dangerous nutrients-absorbing attack .

3. Raizo Jinbe Yamato Franky unintentionally making him bigger/stronger ( not sure ) . y'know , the elements of these 4 may actually cause GB to become stronger than he already is , the first three have Water ( Yamato Frozen Water ) , and Franky has Light

4. him being able to make clone(s) ( not sure ) . they will be just like Doffy's Black Knight .

Anyway you know what ..... i want him to beat the Alliance too , but i think that is still a truly high-expectation even if he could really do it , for now at least i'm not expecting it to happen .
GB not being defeated in Wano is enough for me ( also i want him to take Pluton :pepedoffy: ) .

There is something Called future sight if you didnt know, and with it Luffy/Katakuri can see what type of attack is coming even if they havent seen it before .... that is if somekind of stupid writing is not involved :kriwhat:

GB doesnt stand a chance against the alliance lmao.

He didnt even legit defeat King and Queen since they were most likely still injured considering that Luffy, another Zoan, was out for 1 week and got the best medical treatment while those two were lying cold at some random place of Wano. And King lacks a wing, which makes him unable to fly in Base while Queen does not have his left arm. So even fully healed, they are weaker now.

Here is my copium

- dawn arrive
Yamato beating GB makes more sense
Sanji can fight Queen again