A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I would wait on the votes on Ekko, though.

Keep them on me it's fine. This isn't the first time Ekko has forgotten to read a part of his role. He does this as both town and scum to the point that it's fairly NAI.

Also flip flopping votes too fast simply allows scum to sheep and makes vote tracking useless.

I

Indigo

I would wait on the votes on Ekko, though.

Keep them on me it's fine. This isn't the first time Ekko has forgotten to read a part of his role. He does this as both town and scum to the point that it's fairly NAI.

Also flip flopping votes too fast simply allows scum to sheep and makes vote tracking useless.
that's weak Lind

because on D0, before we got roles

Ekko said he believed he's character would be Miller, and i said "mine too"

then as soon as D1 started i claimed it

yet Ekko kept quiet

he had the entire game's attention for D1 with his dings

and never decided to say a miller ding?

for real?

he would have to read his role saying miller if he already had suspicions of his character being a miller on D0

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I would definitely advice you guys to stop changing votes too fast. The day is fairly long and votes changing this fast makes them lose their power.

@Ekkologix I'll be honest, your end of day last phase was bad and it was so bad I highly doubt a scum would play the way you did. Also if you got any info from the night, it would be much appreciated.

that's weak Lind

yet Ekko kept quiet

for real?

he would have to read his role saying miller if he already had suspicions of his character being a miller on D0
Yep
Me thinks both dudes scum but ekko more important.
Lol

also, Hime claimed rbed, but said that didn't send an action (why?)
i overslept and woke up at 9:30 or something and i thought i had until 10:30 to send actions in so i sent one in at 10:15 but then ytw said its too late and that actions were locked and the 10:30 deadline was for the night votes

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
that's weak Lind

yet Ekko kept quiet

for real?

You would be surprised to see the stuff I've seen Ekko do. I've seen him say all game long that he's a vig and can be investigated to be confirmed, only on day 3 to come out and tell us that his role is different. This was capitalized by @oddoddfruit and we lynched Ekko who indeed flipped town.

By all means vote the guy for lynch if you want, however, I'm saying we stand by for more info. Plus day is long so votes can change later on. We've changed 3 wagons right now. Settle your votes on me, it's fine.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
It's shocking that we have three potential mafia factions, but neither of them decided to kill Ekko.

Town vigs also seem to have refrained from shooting maybe because they are not sure what to decide. Many of them thought Ekko was a town vs town last day.

But Ekko's obsession on Ratchet was too much.

It's also interesting that Ekko was dinging towards the end of the last phase and by that time Ratchet had already claimed.

I

Indigo

i overslept and woke up at 9:30 or something and i thought i had until 10:30 to send actions in so i sent one in at 10:15 but then ytw said its too late and that actions were locked and the 10:30 deadline was for the night votes
noted

to be fair, you're very low on my list of possibly scum right now

there a way bigger fish to fry right now

and we can wait for more results from you on the next cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.