A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it part of your role that you learn about that?

Otherwise, doesnt this mean I should've got a PM if Kagu supposedly roleblocked me? Cuz I didnt.
i got a pm saying im role crushed until dp2 ends and i asked ytw about how long this wouldve been effect and he said that i got role crushed np1 so it wouldve applied for last night phase and this day phase

I

Indigo

You would be surprised to see the stuff I've seen Ekko do. I've seen him say all game long that he's a vig and can be investigated to be confirmed, only on day 3 to come out and tell us that his role is different. This was capitalized by @oddoddfruit and we lynched Ekko who indeed flipped town.

By all means vote the guy for lynch if you want, however, I'm saying we stand by for more info. Plus day is long so votes can change later on. We've changed 3 wagons right now. Settle your votes on me, it's fine.
not gonna lie, you asking for people to rest their votes on you is kinda sus

last mafia game there was a dude entire role based on getting votes on himself to do actions...

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Most likely. Lind protects his team and Ekko's immunity implies GF.
I'm not scum, I'm just advising caution.

Plus, this is pretty bad teammate play here if we were teammates lol. Anyway, don't forget we have Ekko caught in a lie, so we hold the upper hand, not him. Meaning we retain the power to question more regardless of our votes.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
not gonna lie, you asking for people to rest their votes on you is kinda sus

last mafia game there was a dude entire role based on getting votes on himself to do actions...
Lol, don't worry about it. Paranoia won't get you anywhere. I'm town fam.

Keep the votes on Ekko if you want to. I don't mind. I'm just cautioning against wagon shifts.

Countdown to Day End
Aight I'd start the day phase, but to recompensate the 7 players that's been playing since D0 the day phase will extended to 48 hours. I'd allow the Town option to Vote End Day phase once 24 hours are over.

Day 2 has started!
Town has 47 hours to decide on the next Lynch.
Upon discussing with all factions, the decision to extend the day phase to 48 hour long has been retracted. Day 2 will go on as always Intended i.e 23 hour long. Apologies for the Hassle.

Count down before Votes are Locked is below
Timer
Please don't discus this. Thank you.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
But honestly I will say this that my town stock in Ekko has plummeted. This has got to be the funniest game I've ever played with Ekko. First the "dings" and now this.

Speaking of, I think Ekko's current play puts more stock into the theory that Ekko was just faking the PR last day phase.

i wont forget your attempt to save ultra :wellwell:
yes, let me save ultra who has 10 votes on him by starting a completely new wagon on someone with 0 votes 10 minutes before the day phase ends instead of trying to get voters on flowa or ratchet who were way more likely to be in lynch territory

seems like a perfectly sound and reasonable plan

Status
Not open for further replies.