A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
btw @Flowa @Dr_Professor83 @DoctorIndigo @T-Pein™ ... or who ever keeps saying i defended ultra

here is why i did not:

1. when mafia is defending a mate, first off, that mate has to pull themselves up a bit. not be a complete dead weight inactive like ultra was. defending a dead weight never works. always bus those.

2. when a mafia is defending a mate, it does not matter who they steer the lynch to. in my case i wanted to lynch ratchet the whole entire day pretty much and i stuck to that, no matter the amount of other potential wagons. i just wanted to lynch ratchet over ultra there. didn't matter to me what alignment ultra was. a mafia defending a mate will try to find any wagon they can hop on to do so.

3. i called ultra's lynch "suboptimal" denoting that it may work, and its viable, but its not the most optimal lynch. at least not in my view at the time, specially when hes not present to talk about it. in my eyes this was nothing but a resistance to ratchet, who displayed very poor defense by EoD.
For what it’s worth I don’t think you’re necessarily teammates with Ultra anymore lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Lol but that’s what I’m getting at.

Even if it’s not smart to immediately go for it that’s the most natural reaction. I’d have expected Ekko to immediately throw a vote on Sallu and tell him to get rekt not keep dragging out that he has dirt on him like he is lol.

Even if Ekko really thinks Sallu is scum he’s not acting like Town who nailed scum.
u dont know how i act prof

also i am waiting for rest of the players to confirm they did not tamper with it, something u will figure out if u genuinly read my post and try to understand it

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
For what it’s worth I don’t think you’re necessarily teammates with Ultra anymore lol.
I think we can more or less rule him out being Cartel as well.
I don't see Hector havin a self-PR passive that insta-outs him
Nor do I see Cartel hitting themselves with that kind of ability when it would be better suited on other players.

Scum or not I honestly don't see Ekko fakin a PR like that.

Unless you know of a time where he did do that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Obviously not liking Usopp; don’t have reason to suspect you, which is a refreshing change; neutral on Lind after jumping on him earlier; curious about Kags, but I think we share an opinion on Usopp, so I have to say she’s null for now; haven’t really played with most of the rest, so I’m still spectating a bit - I do like Indigo’s meta in particular, but that’s not necessarily an endorsement.
go on, why don't u like me rn?

I think we can more or less rule him out being Cartel as well.
I don't see Hector havin a self-PR passive that insta-outs him
Nor do I see Cartel hitting themselves with that kind of ability when it would be better suited on other players.

Scum or not I honestly don't see Ekko fakin a PR like that.

Unless you know of a time where he did do that.
I’m pretty sure he did it as Town but I haven’t ever seen him do it as scum lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.