A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
for the record

i had absolutely 0 intention of claiming survivor, and the only reason im saying this now is cuz im no longer one

had i being one, the gameplay wud of been different, and i wouldnt of stuck my neck this deep on ratchet obviously

Emil

Certified Memelord
If that’s true then it would explain why your push felt fake/not committed to me.
if u mean during the first what, 5 hours into the day 0? maybe? i mean im still uninformed so my push had 0 tmi behind it. but i had no intention to pursue it past a certain point. i merely used it to prolong my life span, cuz i did not want to claim survivor. however about 7-10 hours into day 0 or when i went to sleep is when i learned i was going to get a town role in day 1, and well... the moment i heard that then i threw all survivability off the window and went full gear with my ratchet push

im saddened that he did not continue the interaction till the end and answer my questions, but i doubt that would of changed my mind.

never happened
i think u don't know what push means, quite frankly
Did you forget the entire MC level claim thing and that you were fine with lynching what you stated would be a MC level role?

Who is fine with strong roles getting lynched?
Scum.

Also, a host doesn‘t change a player‘s alignment mid game WTF.

I

Indigo

Why would Gale, a Walter Fanatic

have an ability to bait Walter and then be Immune to Walter?

and if he is a Walter Fanatic, how is his wincon have nothing to do with Walter?

i don't buy any of this

Emil

Certified Memelord
Did you forget the entire MC level claim thing and that you were fine with lynching what you stated would be a MC level role?

Who is fine with strong roles getting lynched?
Scum.

Also, a host doesn‘t change a player‘s alignment mid game WTF.
MC =/= town

i told u this already. u could be a fake claim

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
this doesnt answer the question

how is this behavior indicative of alignment? answer this
You’re all over the board with the PR and miller shit, do you think this stuff disappeared from the thread? Your behavior after the fact is besides the point, you “indicated your alignment” without any help from me and I won’t respond to any more demanding bullshit from you :lusalty:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why would Gale, a Walter Fanatic

have an ability to bait Walter and then be Immune to Walter?

and if he is a Walter Fanatic, how is his wincon have nothing to do with Walter?

i don't buy any of this
i dont care what u buy bruv

im not the designer of the role

lots of stuff doesnt flow well in line with the show. like the hector giving out PR and this

roles r adjusted for the sake of the game

i belive my anti walter ability was intended for survivor gale, not town gale. but the role was not altered much, only the wincon did

Status
Not open for further replies.