A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultra converted Ekko in the Marvel game kek

Also Ekko seems to have too much information.

He seemed to know Ratchet gave him PR
And now Sallu tried to convert him

what’s is this lol
Ekko was scum read and a lynch candidate. And nowhere near a position to help any scum team. Converting him is like asking for your team to get decimated. Sorry, this sounds like bull.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Ekko was scum read and a lynch candidate. And nowhere near a position to help any scum team. Converting him is like asking for your team to get decimated. Sorry, this sounds like bull.
I don’t believe it either lol

If anything Lind is a good cult candidate.

The only way this would make any sense is if Sallu copped Ekko before and got his character and he can only convert certain targets.

In this case, though, Sallu wouldn't go for an Ekko push today because he'd know Ekko is Town and Sallu himself is in no position to push a mislynch. He'd get crushed right after Ekko.

i read cal's posts more as distancing than actually trying to lynch u tbh
he starts the whole thing by first coming at u:

SK was saying he didnt believe u were a good lynch option, meanwhile charlie voted u

then cal immediately turns his focus onto dofla:

charlie gives a possible reason which cal doesnt respond to:

SK quotes dofla and makes a post against him (dofla):

cal IMMEDIETELY votes dofla:

ok so dofla would be his vig shot...
sk asks him who he thinks is deep scum and he answers with u:

agn, call is talking about u:

if he truly really strongly believes that u r the way to go, y the hell hasnt he voted u that entire np?? he pushed u and charlie agreed on an ekko lynch. yet he decided to leave that all bc SK didnt agree with it? i dont buy it. also if he really strongly believes that u r the way to go, y would dofla be his vig shot if he had one? with that sort of confidence, i expect cal to at least show some action supporting it

besides, during that whole np, u were the only person he acted so confident in his read about and he did absolutely nothing regarding it. it actually felt as if the more that SK or other ppl were against lynching u, the more confident cal felt about u or at least thats how i read it. it felt as if he took it as an opportunity to create more distance knowing that ppl most likely werent going to vote u

i just thought scum had to get rid of certain slots

i already explained this, i said i thought there was only one roleblocker per faction so i dont think u and kagu can be in a faction together
SK was against it - I wasn't against a Drago lynch

Better to lynch the one neither of us have a strong town read on, simple as that

Status
Not open for further replies.