A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

who wants to be a dear and help me with a summary
:cabbagestar:
For this day phase:

Flower asked lind what was his group
He claimed to be police then flower said she got non police/dea on him

He said there must have been mech play, but refused to claim more or prove himself

We also had ekko who was top suspect
Who committed suicide 😔 and was supposedly Town Gale but ppl are not buyimg it bc the whole thing was weird

U can aldo check the dead player to see who died so far

Flower is kinda confirmed, indigo and Kagura too I trust them (my opinion)

Reborn says Adam is town? Idk i never saw his post

I have a reason to think i was rbed, probably bc of a wu

A lot of other players claimed their actions to be rbed/failed

I

Indigo

Alright. Just don't kill unless you're 100% sure.
Why are we so sure of Lind again?

wasn't Lind's biggest thing that he was defending Ekko and trying to get lynched before him?

if we believe Ekko's death right now, doesn't that make Lind look a bit better?

ori guess Lind could still be Gus or Walter too, trying to defend a possible convert

Sallu claims to be DEA (police part of town) and used an invest that went through immunites on Ekko, but it failed anyway

Ekko claimed Gale, a town character that can be converted and is a Walter fanatic, but he used an ability that would protect him from Walter White during the NP, so Ekko believes Sallu outed himself as Walter White

nobody was believe Ekko because of his D1 play (made town Ratchet day by claiming, was protecting scum from getting lynched and then buddied with another scum during night lynch, it was horrible)

so Ekko used an ability to copy a dead character's ability, and stole an anti-claim kill from one of the dead scum and used on it himself

we considered it being just a fake WU, because there's no flip only a legacy, but his name is in green

but when we got a VC, his name and votes on him were deleted

so we're Ekko could be saying the truth

and now we're left to wonder if Sallu is scum or police
isnt what ekko did gamethrowing?

I

Indigo

isnt what ekko did gamethrowing?
kinda, but also not

if he was town, he actually did the best he could in his situation

nobody was believing him and Town would have to use either lynch or town vig shots to get rid of that distraction

by using his own resources to off from the game he would be giving us a lot of info, saving our resources and protecting town from a possible convert character

i could see Ekko making this argument to YTW and him accepting it as not game throwing

Status
Not open for further replies.