A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
my problem is that you have a tunnel focus on questioning me and Flowa from the start of the game

now if you look from my PoV, who has all this fucking stacked evidence on Flowa

you look really bad

that's my only problem
Fuck your evidence.

As I said before that I didn't have the same luxury of having mechanical confirmation about Flowa's role and she did play scummy. THIS is an absolute fact that she was intensely scummy in her game. You yourself was undecided until you got your results and latched onto her like newborn baby.

So if you think I was tunneling her feel free to think so. I don't give a shit because I am literally tired of hearing you dunking at me every chance you get.

Also why shouldn't you be looked at if Lind flips scum. You said he was town. That's a red flag against you.

get ur votes off lind, hes literally been investigated as town this dp what is going on??

plus he claimed character, mafia is going to off him soon anyway, y waste a lynch there?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
point is.
If tortuga really is DEA>
then why did it fail flowers investigation.
Man, reading comprehension problems, amirite? I can't understand, but I feel sorry for you mate.

I legit said that my flavor says I'm a snitch for the DEA. Not that Yo tan made my role DEA. So if the flavor fits then it makes sense that Flower would get that I'm not DEA lol.

Fuck your evidence.

As I said before that I didn't have the same luxury of having mechanical confirmation about Flowa's role and she did play scummy. THIS is an absolute fact that she was intensely scummy in her game. You yourself was undecided until you got your results and latched onto her like newborn baby.

So if you think I was tunneling her feel free to think so. I don't give a shit because I am literally tired of hearing you dunking at me every chance you get.

Also why shouldn't you be looked at if Lind flips scum. You said he was town. That's a red flag against you.
Alright I totally disagree with Kagura that a Lind scum flip looks bad on Indigo. But her going after the most confirmed person in the game like this and telling him to fuck off like this is more likely to be town Kagura lol.

Man, reading comprehension problems, amirite? I can't understand, but I feel sorry for you mate.

I legit said that my flavor says I'm a snitch for the DEA. Not that Yo tan made my role DEA. So if the flavor fits then it makes sense that Flower would get that I'm not DEA lol.

did you ask host if you are DEA?
no?
why not?
first thing I would ask is am I DEA?
why instead just claim you for busdriven or that flower for redirected?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Alright I totally disagree with Kagura that a Lind scum flip looks bad on Indigo. But her going after the most confirmed person in the game like this and telling him to fuck off like this is more likely to be town Kagura lol.
I actually acknowledged Flower after her push on Ultra. But these guys are stuck on me for day1.

But Pein, after all the shenanigans this day phase, I just don't think you're town mate.
you are blaming me for your poor play around this?
I did not make the whole town vote you out.
you have been the only viable candidate since ekko died.
If you want someone to blame then sure I take it.
I think we caught a live one here.

"how come flower says I am not DEA"

host: because you aren't

"oh ok cool., Flower host told me I am not DEA"

it would had been this easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.