General Mafia General Chat

My concern is - why does this need to be done every week?
From what i gathered back when i had it, you first undergo medical exam, chiropractic checks your posture, tension in your body and all other shit. Then based on the results he knows which body parts to "crack"

And honest to god you feel reborn, you feel as if someone took 20 kilos of your back. I felt like i can run faster, jump higher.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
From what i gathered back when i had it, you first undergo medical exam, chiropractic checks your posture, tension in your body and all other shit. Then based on the results he knows which body parts to "crack"

And honest to god you feel reborn, you feel as if someone took 20 kilos of your back. I felt like i can run faster, jump higher.
I assumed it would be down to something like muscle memory needed to train your body into the correct alignment, though in the video it seemed she was a regular and still having it done every week, which strikes me as overkill.

Worst Gens Bizzare Mafia Adventure: Phantom Update
Worst Gens Bizzare Mafia Adventure: Towning Tendencies
Worst Gens Bizzare Mafia Adventure: Indie Crusaders
Worst Gens Bizzare Mafia Adventure: Omegas are Unbreakable
Worst Gens Bizzare Mafia Adventure: Golden Scumming
Worst Gens Bizzare Adventure: Threadmark Ocean

Worst Gens Bizzare Mafia Adventure: Phantom Update
Worst Gens Bizzare Mafia Adventure: Towning Tendencies
Worst Gens Bizzare Mafia Adventure: Indie Crusaders
Worst Gens Bizzare Mafia Adventure: Omegas are Unbreakable
Worst Gens Bizzare Mafia Adventure: Golden Scumming
Worst Gens Bizzare Adventure: Threadmark Ocean
Man, that reminds me of the Jojo Vento Aureo Mafia game we played on OJ.

Everytime somebody mentioned something regarding Diavolo or King Crimson, the entire post of that player was edited by the host (who was a mod, too) and it just said "Redacted" xD.