JJK 189 Spoilers

Hakari is able to hit a jsckpot immediately.

They then drop into a nearby ocean.

Kashimo plans to completely fry Hakari up using water as conductor.

Hakari manages to escape by grabbing a flying cursed spirit to escape the waters as Kashimo electrifies the ocean and completely fries all the fishes inside.

If anyone with twitter can post the pics here,that would be great:shocking:

Theyre out of order, the only confirmed page is the one at the bottom being the first page
Post automatically merged:

The first page of the chapter, its confirmed Hakari is in faster spins mode, though the probability remains 1/239 for a jackpot.

In the page where Hakari is holding onto the spirit thingy, Hajime is actively trying to stop his CE flow, saying "suppress it! suppress it! suppress it!"

and hakari says "as expected, the cursed energy is leaking into the sea"

looks like some sort of reaction happened, as the fish are dead

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The fact Hakari can have jackpot after jackpot without much explaination can be a bit boring
characters having luck based abilities are just plot devices lol. if gege wants hakari to win, he can give him jackpot after jackpot and chalk it all to "luck" but if he doesn't, he can actively not give him jackpots and simply say its bad luck.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
characters having luck based abilities are just plot devices lol. if gege wants hakari to win, he can give him jackpot after jackpot and chalk it all to "luck" but if he doesn't, he can actively not give him jackpots and simply say its bad luck.
It would be good if Gege had explained how to gain luck and some things to do to have more luck than your opponent etc

Here it’s almost just : Hakari has jackpot ! Period

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It would be good if Gege had explained how to gain luck and some things to do to have more luck than your opponent etc

Here it’s almost just : Hakari has jackpot ! Periode
I mean it's luck after all and I dont think you can alter that with ce/ct or anything.

But yea, he does have some bonuses like increased probability of hitting the next jackpot if he hits one with the odd number cards etc,. that was how he hit the second jackpot (three 6's) when the first one was three 3's iirc.

I mean it's luck after all and I dont think you can alter that with ce/ct or anything.

But yea, he does have some bonuses like increased probability of hitting the next jackpot if he hits one with the odd number cards etc,. that was how he hit the second jackpot (three 6's) when the first one was three 3's iirc.
I mean yeah, you kinda can. Look at Haruta's CT LMAO

and as of this chapter, the probability is back to 1/239, but theres faster spins

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
on the flip side, hakari's abilities arent looking as broken as it seemed few weeks ago...

hakari only has unlimited ce for 4 mins and thats if he hits a jackpot. yuta has been referred to have infinite ce multiple times already, even higher than gojo's iirc. yuta can not only use rct himself but can also output/imbue his attacks with rce making them more devastating. not even gonna talk about full manifestation and the copy ability.

kashimo and hakari are insane, no front, but yuta can beat ishigori (atleast relative to kashimo in the eyes of kenjaku) and another strong sorceror at the same time after destroying a bunch of curses/sorcerors. special grade for a reason.
Post automatically merged:

I mean yeah, you kinda can. Look at Haruta's CT LMAO
yea i forgot about that dude lmao.

and as of this chapter, the probability is back to 1/239, but theres faster spins
the latest jackpot is probably with even # cards then.