Speculations To Zoro, Cook, and Admirals fans: What would your opinion be if Lolda decides only the 3 Billion Trio defeat the Admirals EoS?

Is the 3 Billion Trio-only vs the Admirals a decision you can appreciate?

• Total voters
I got the idea for this thread because of recent development in-story and the fact that this match-up is gaining popularity ever since 1053 dropped. A strong argument for Zoro and Cook not going anywhere near the Admirals EoS may come from Lolda himself, in the fact that he ensured, for 25 years and running, that Luffy's opponent is a trillion tiers above Zoro's and/or Cook's. :jordanmf:

I'm sure some of you might have noticed that the argument for the 3 Billion Trio (and only the 3 Billion Trio) vs the Admirals EoS not only stems from this "tradition" Lolda maintained for a quarter of a century and running, but also from the fact that Lolda went to great lengths to "demote" Zoro or Cook when Law and/or Kidd are involved. You can see this from Zoro consistently beating the third strongest opponent of the arc in Punk Hazard, Dressrosa, and Onigashima, while Law (later joined by Kidd) took down someone with more relevance/importance. :jay-he:

A theory also proposes that, in leaving the Admirals' fight to the 3 Billion Trio, Zoro or Cook might busy themselves elsewhere EoS, such as stopping Sword/SSG/Ancient Weapons/etc or helping out the Revos. :quest:

If Lolda decides to maintain this tradition and go this route how would your personally feel/react?

Please note that I am not asking whether you think Zoro and Cook will fight the Admirals. I am asking you what will you think if Lolda decides they are narratively not that important to fight the Admirals after all. :hope:

Also, the nature of this thread means I am going to tag some members of Zoro FC, Cook FC, and Marines FC:

@K!NG HARA$H!MA @TheAncientCenturion @stealthblack @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ62 @Yo Tan Wa @Finalbeta @Arara @Chrono @Owl Ki @RayanOO @Cobra. @Marimo_420 @Ishin @Vonal @Hiragaro @Denim @Gensui Sazid @Enma @Cross_Marian @Sanji D Goat @Constantine @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Monkey D Theories @Buusatan94 @Sunita @KiriNigiri @Reddot4 @King7 @sprolololo @EtenBoby @Monet @Parker @Artorias@solis
@PerfectHie @VersusPhD
@Den_Den_Mushi @Garp the Fist @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Light D Lamperouge
@Nidai_Kitetsu @Buggy D Clown @BossYimz @Rivaille @Cyrus the Cactus @stormylife @KiriNigiri @Reddot4 @Aknolagon @T.D.A
@nik87 @HA001 @Fenaker
@playa4321 @Gol D. Roger @Haoshoku @Natalija
@Reborn @Geo @LolonoisZolo @ShadyOjiro @Dragomir @Grumpy Zoro @Monet @Sade @Rukusho
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @sneko @stairs-kun @Oblivion @yj @solis @Seth @Zowo @style @Blother @Camie @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Orojackson Refugee @Zenos7 @Don DaSlayer @Guymieux @Dark Hound @HAJIKING @Queen @LadyVados @bennbeckman @Ice devil slayer
@Jew D. Boy @Gon’s Missing Arm @Mr. Bushido @Mikail @Thabeast @MasterD @Enma @Finalbeta @Sword God Ryuma
@Sunita @RyumaZoro @Himura @yorosenpai @Lone Laguna Espada @RZ.119 @Greenbeard @Zoro @zorojurou @Foxy Bunny @IceWitch @Yukihime @Gensui Sazid @bblue @I'mTired @DKI @Cross_Marian @kumae @Tamerani
@K!NG HARA$H!MA @LuthonTheDragDown @Yo Tan Wa @ThunderSupernova @Money D Malio @Lor D. Coast
@Chrono
@Izaya X
@Lauroe
@norikaflavor
@pedxi
@playa4321
@Albino 👑
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@DarkWitch
@WillOfMyD
@Yo Tan Wa
@Jackteo@
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@Gambit
@Celestia
@Foxy Bunny
@JioFreed
@Tenshi No Konan
@Hiragaro
@Chaves
@Dark Knight Sanji
@Rero💙
@Kiwipom
@Soleus
@yunzabit heights
@Winsmoke Sanji
@ZoroIsOverrated
@PuckTheGreat
@Shin'ya🎭
@Guan Yu
@Cinera
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@KINGKONGGUN15
@Monster trio
@Zoro D Goat
@Sadistic Senpai
@Brix
@Flower
@Bullet
@Jack
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
@Crooc
@SaintBellkin
@Mr. Anderson
@Sunita
@Exodia.
@KenshiraSonata
@Constantine
@SethTrollins
@rednose
@critical mindset
@Parker
@Cobra.
@Levi_Ackerman
@Momoheechulkabe9000
@Olimaat
@ImpalerDragon
@Surgeon of death
@Onito
@Hedfi
@BangMi
@Blackflamesanji
@Ishin
@AL sama
@KaiHiei
@ali
@Missy
@Doggo
@Whos D. Silhouette
@Arrow
@KingSJK
@BleakAsh
@HexBozoline
@NotTommy
@TheKnightOfTheSea
@LordVinsmoke
@Vinsmoke D. Zolo
@Rulo D.Oro
@PerfectHie
@phatltse62882
@[No Name]
@Zem
@Necrohol
@U c 4 up da idly
@Wonderful World
@YASER
@Toph
@Kagura
@Yes=No
@Straight From Laughtale
@Raiden7
@Lord_Braggy
@soheilhazrat
Sorry for the double tags (since there are some), and sorry if you didn't get tagged. Fans of other characters are also welcome to chime in, if you want to. Cheers! :kawak:

I

Indigo

That would suck. But i can see it happening.

No, i wouldn't appreciate it, because i don't give a shit about Kid.

I would buy Law vs Kizaru though.

Luffy vs Akainu
Law vs Kizaru
Zoro vs Fujitora
Sanji vs Ryokugyu

but if Kid stops Zoro or Sanji from fighting an Admiral, i think that would be trash.

B

Ballel

I got the idea for this thread because of recent development in-story and the fact that this match-up is gaining popularity ever since 1053 dropped. A strong argument for Zoro and Cook not going anywhere near the Admirals EoS may come from Lolda himself, in the fact that he ensured, for 25 years and running, that Luffy's opponent is a trillion tiers above Zoro's and/or Cook's. :jordanmf:

I'm sure some of you might have noticed that the argument for the 3 Billion Trio (and only the 3 Billion Trio) vs the Admirals EoS not only stems from this "tradition" Lolda maintained for a quarter of a century and running, but also from the fact that Lolda went to great lengths to "demote" Zoro or Cook when Law and/or Kidd are involved. You can see this from Zoro consistently beating the third strongest opponent of the arc in Punk Hazard, Dressrosa, and Onigashima, while Law (later joined by Kidd) took down someone with more relevance/importance. :jay-he:

A theory also proposes that, in leaving the Admirals' fight to the 3 Billion Trio, Zoro or Cook might busy themselves elsewhere EoS, such as stopping Sword/SSG/Ancient Weapons/etc or helping out the Revos. :quest:

If Lolda decides to maintain this tradition and go this route how would your personally feel/react?

Please note that I am not asking whether you think Zoro and Cook will fight the Admirals. I am asking you what will you think if Lolda decides they are narratively not that important to fight the Admirals after all. :hope:

Also, the nature of this thread means I am going to tag some members of Zoro FC, Cook FC, and Marines FC:

@K!NG HARA$H!MA @TheAncientCenturion @stealthblack @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ62 @Yo Tan Wa @Finalbeta @Arara @Chrono @Owl Ki @RayanOO @Cobra. @Marimo_420 @Ishin @Vonal @Hiragaro @Denim @Gensui Sazid @Enma @Cross_Marian @Sanji D Goat @Constantine @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Monkey D Theories @Buusatan94 @Sunita @KiriNigiri @Reddot4 @King7 @sprolololo @EtenBoby @Monet @Parker @Artorias@solis
@PerfectHie @VersusPhD
@Den_Den_Mushi @Garp the Fist @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Light D Lamperouge
@Nidai_Kitetsu @Buggy D Clown @BossYimz @Rivaille @Cyrus the Cactus @stormylife @KiriNigiri @Reddot4 @Aknolagon @T.D.A
@nik87 @HA001 @Fenaker
@playa4321 @Gol D. Roger @Haoshoku @Natalija
@Reborn @Geo @LolonoisZolo @ShadyOjiro @Dragomir @Grumpy Zoro @Monet @Sade @Rukusho
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @sneko @stairs-kun @Oblivion @yj @solis @Seth @Zowo @style @Blother @Camie @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Orojackson Refugee @Zenos7 @Don DaSlayer @Guymieux @Dark Hound @HAJIKING @Queen @LadyVados @bennbeckman @Ice devil slayer
@Jew D. Boy @Gon’s Missing Arm @Mr. Bushido @Mikail @Thabeast @MasterD @Enma @Finalbeta @Sword God Ryuma
@Sunita @RyumaZoro @Himura @yorosenpai @Lone Laguna Espada @RZ.119 @Greenbeard @Zoro @zorojurou @Foxy Bunny @IceWitch @Yukihime @Gensui Sazid @bblue @I'mTired @DKI @Cross_Marian @kumae @Tamerani
@K!NG HARA$H!MA @LuthonTheDragDown @Yo Tan Wa @ThunderSupernova @Money D Malio @Lor D. Coast
@Chrono
@Izaya X
@Lauroe
@norikaflavor
@pedxi
@playa4321
@Albino 👑
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@DarkWitch
@WillOfMyD
@Yo Tan Wa
@Jackteo@
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@Gambit
@Celestia
@Foxy Bunny
@JioFreed
@Tenshi No Konan
@Hiragaro
@Chaves
@Dark Knight Sanji
@Rero💙
@Kiwipom
@Soleus
@yunzabit heights
@Winsmoke Sanji
@ZoroIsOverrated
@PuckTheGreat
@Shin'ya🎭
@Guan Yu
@Cinera
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@KINGKONGGUN15
@Monster trio
@Zoro D Goat
@Sadistic Senpai
@Brix
@Flower
@Bullet
@Jack
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
@Crooc
@SaintBellkin
@Mr. Anderson
@Sunita
@Exodia.
@KenshiraSonata
@Constantine
@SethTrollins
@rednose
@critical mindset
@Parker
@Cobra.
@Levi_Ackerman
@Momoheechulkabe9000
@Olimaat
@ImpalerDragon
@Surgeon of death
@Onito
@Hedfi
@BangMi
@Blackflamesanji
@Ishin
@AL sama
@KaiHiei
@ali
@Missy
@Doggo
@Whos D. Silhouette
@Arrow
@KingSJK
@BleakAsh
@HexBozoline
@NotTommy
@TheKnightOfTheSea
@LordVinsmoke
@Vinsmoke D. Zolo
@Rulo D.Oro
@PerfectHie
@phatltse62882
@[No Name]
@Zem
@Necrohol
@U c 4 up da idly
@Wonderful World
@YASER
@Toph
@Kagura
@Yes=No
@Straight From Laughtale
@Raiden7
@Lord_Braggy
@soheilhazrat
Sorry for the double tags (since there are some), and sorry if you didn't get tagged. Fans of other characters are also welcome to chime in, if you want to. Cheers! :kawak:
Tags didn't work boy

You gotta copy them from the source, paste "only text" to text editor, then copy this and past it in your thread. Oh and NO FORMATTING in the entire post. formatting kills tags!!

Yes, I saw Zoro very degraded on the roof. I stand out for nothing more than Law and especially Kid. :milaugh:

Every time I have more clear that the final rivals of the Muguis are not going to be the Admirals. They may have a run-in with them, maybe even before the Great War, but I think the rivals of the Muguis would be Im and the Gorosei.