A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
her suggestion implies that you are now an indie killer
Lmao, Holly White? the Amnesiac write up?
It means I would have remembered a scum role kek. If you would have done this I would been pretty hated again and I could never find peace in future game due to bastardization of games. I thought this through and I would not do this, not after I was griefful in the Date A Live game.

Btw technically town should have been able to win with Walter White, but only under the condition that Holly White, me survives the game with him together.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
my character is confirmed in another person's role is all i'll say ._.
just claim please, I claimed too, let's take the risk if we are town together. I doubt mafia will all swipe us with one soup kill.
It was town vs 12 mafia after all.

i doubt there is a wendy

everyone who quoted that post confirmed that nothing happened
it looks like a fake wu
Post a WU. You will steal 1/5 of money of players that quote it and have money. In return you will buff increase one of their one shot abilities.
Well no one had money at that point, I activated the wu too soon(didnt knew that the players will get more money as the game goes on), but this is what the wu does, I may full claim this ability already because my flavor is know, so yolo.

I'd say they depleted the soup kill last night, that's why there were 2 failed kills. Makes me wonder if they used it last night, whom they guessed wrong.

Else if a townie failed a kill that would be a helpful claim too.
think it was just faction kills last night
one from reborn
one from yellow.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
So all those failed kills at night, all those massive amounts of failed kills were Soup Kills and they failed because there were no cohessive claims the past days. So it means it is true, they still have soup kills which is just an absolute harsh thing to have as multiple shots.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Yes my point stands Hime should leave a full claim and take the risk together with fellow townies if she is town.
I am going to play games now and will check in later.
@hime time for a gamberu if you are town

u guys will then know why i started with no money, why i have not been able to make any money this game, and why i have kill protection and an ability literally titled "hide behind"

it will all make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.