Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

was just wondering Comically when nami hits Luffy, Zoro and Sanji They take damage. But when she hit momonusuke he took zero damage. Is it because of the devil fruit. I refuse to believe he has a stronger body Because of being oden son when oden himself took damage out of a few scenes. Getting hit by lightening in a island in flashback. taking damage when dragged by whitebeard ship.

was just wondering Comically when nami hits Luffy, Zoro and Sanji They take damage. But when she hit momonusuke he took zero damage. Is it because of the devil fruit. I refuse to believe he has a stronger body Because of being oden son when oden himself took damage out of a few scenes. Getting hit by lightening in a island in flashback. taking damage when dragged by whitebeard ship.
don't give it too much thought it's just a cartoon

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Fellas, my friend and I are in Skypeia now
Just got to the part where Nami, Robin, Chopper, and Zoro got taken by the Lobster
Friend is enjoyin the arc so far, though this first part was a little slow as it was a lot of set-up, so not much to the update
However, he did reiterate that Chopper was his favorite character as of right now
@AwakenedCabbage

I'll add that he was surprised by the Blackbeard reveal, definitely a memorable moment for him
He also enjoyed the scenes with the Warlords and Whitebeard/Shanks

A funny comment is that he said that "Since we're seeing Doflamingo right now then he'll probably be relevant soon"
mfw when he doesn't know
:saden:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Just got to the part where Nami, Robin, Chopper, and Zoro got taken by the Lobster
Friend is enjoyin the arc so far, though this first part was a little slow as it was a lot of set-up, so not much to the update
However, he did reiterate that Chopper was his favorite character as of right now
@AwakenedCabbage

I'll add that he was surprised by the Blackbeard reveal, definitely a memorable moment for him

A funny comment is that he said that "Since we're seeing Doflamingo right now then he'll probably be relevant soon"
mfw when he doesn't know
Jaya/Skypeia is my favourite arc in the series. Hope your friend enjoys it!

@AwakenedCabbage

mfw when he doesn't know
Once you get to it, tell us his reaction to the OG "nothing happened" moment with our boy, preTS Chopper:goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.