[FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: Darkness over Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Counter argument Lindie. Once the info that there is ostensibly a framer role in the game is out, you go out of you way to make such a post to reap cred, by making this post in which you say that you as scum wouldn't volunteer that info.
Yes, this can be seen as taking cred, but that doesn't change the point, right? I wouldn't weaken a scum investigation on my team at the start of day 1 like this.

It would be counter intuitive in this regard.
So it's either Cult Fool or Scorned.
Ah nice!

So we might even have a scorned here. Anyway, I think this will become clear soon enough.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Contradictions? I wasn't contradicting, Lighto. I'm advising caution and saying to not completely trust investigations lol. I only made that clear is all.
Lindie we're not understanding each other here. You've agreed with me that your point was that results should not be trusted ASAP. When I asked you the first time if that was your point, you said nope.

Again, me mentioning that applies to the whole playerbase. Anyone can go back to my post and try to use it to clarify a slot further. My post only serves to reduce scum manipulation. And, again, this is something all townies think about whether I said it or not I believe.

The presence of a framer automatically motivates players to have a lesser degree of trust in results. So I don't think it looks good only on me.
My point here is that it looks much better on you to have something to go back to in order to invalidate the result. It's already in the thread, that's why I said it's looking like you're setting up the field. It gives you more credit to back up your claim.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yes, this can be seen as taking cred, but that doesn't change the point, right? I wouldn't weaken a scum investigation on my team at the start of day 1 like this.
But again Lindie if we already have an idea that there is a framer, you're not actually weakening the investigation, are you?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Iยดve never played ToS or ToL before, so I have no clue about possible setups but isnยดt that what I was saying earlier?
I don't know. It could be.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Lindie we're not understanding each other here. You've agreed with me that your point was that results should not be trusted ASAP. When I asked you the first time if that was your point, you said nope.
Really? I remember your first point to me being me - we shouldn't trust results 'cause I'm using that as a get out of jail free card lol. So I thought you misunderstood me completely.

But if this was indeed the point you were making at the beginning then, yes, I did misunderstand. Sorry about that.

My point here is that it looks much better on you to have something to go back to in order to invalidate the result. It's already in the thread, that's why I said it's looking like you're setting up the field. It gives you more credit to back up your claim.
I mean okay. I guess at this point you and I are representing a similar perspective. However, I will also add that this can be used by the rest as well, but to a lesser degree according to you.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Ah nice!

So we might even have a scorned here. Anyway, I think this will become clear soon enough.
We might be able to know by D2 I guess. Because the CL can double kill, but so can the assassin. Tho the CL according to the guide has 3 shots of it while the assassin only 1. Tho my emphasis is on might because shit can happen.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
But again Lindie if we already have an idea that there is a framer, you're not actually weakening the investigation, are you?
Then the investigation is already weakened is what you're saying, right? if I'm not weakening this, how am I taking credit for it more than others?

Wouldn't my credit be based on the fact that I pointed it out first?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
We might be able to know by D2 I guess. Because the CL can double kill, but so can the assassin. Tho the CL according to the guide has 3 shots of it while the assassin only 1. Tho my emphasis is on might because shit can happen.
This is good for a ToL newbie like me. So progressively the scum faction becomes clear and judging from this, it entirely depends on when the double kill shots are used.

Anyway, anyone else wanna chime in here?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Well, we do have 48 hours and this game's player base makes it seem like the thread will move at a readable rate.

I'll catch you guys later.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Really? I remember your first point to me being me - we shouldn't trust results 'cause I'm using that as a get out of jail free card lol. So I thought you misunderstood me completely.

But if this was indeed the point you were making at the beginning then, yes, I did misunderstand. Sorry about that.
Get out of jail card implies that the results shouldn't not be trusted. At least imo. So that was my point Lindie.

I mean okay. I guess at this point you and I are representing a similar perspective. However, I will also add that this can be used by the rest as well, but to a lesser degree according to you.
Yeah it seems like we're going in circles here and scaring the rest of the players. We should get more of them involved.

Then the investigation is already weakened is what you're saying, right? if I'm not weakening this, how am I taking credit for it more than others?

Wouldn't my credit be based on the fact that I pointed it out first?
Actually how are you basing the credit that I'm taking here, Lighto?
Like I said, you're taking cred by working with it and making a post in which you blatantly say you wouldn't do such a thing as scum. The bulk of the cred is that you are the first to point it out in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.