Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Fun fact
Doflamingo is the only character that was my outright favorite character in One Piece. I never had just one favorite character, but there was a time when it was Doffy. He's still in my tier 1
Nice.
I wrote my list a, couple of times, you might not have seen it, but let's test your detective skills Akai. Are you like Conan? Can you guess my top 10 faves? Can you guess the order as well?

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Even April fool's won't get me to care about powerscaling :gonope:
But both hit great notes as characters. Doffy challenged Luffy's ideals of sovereignty, Kata challenged his ideals of being the head of a family.

Akai2

โ€Ž
Nice.
I wrote my list a, couple of times, you might not have seen it, but let's test your detective skills Akai. Are you like Conan? Can you guess my top 10 faves? Can you guess the order as well?
Zoro and Mihawk obviously

Judging by the style of your other favs in your sig I'm sure you like Aokiji, Akainu, Doffy and Law.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Zoro and Mihawk obviously

Judging by the style of your other favs in your sig I'm sure you like Aokiji, Akainu, Doffy and Law.
Fairly good.
It goes like this
Mihawk/Zoro
Shanks
Croco/Doffy
Rayleigh/WB
Law
Aokiji/Kizaru

Akai2

โ€Ž
Every time I re-read parts of OP i pick up on new character subtleties that alter my tiers. Also, characters emotionally connect with me depending on what I'm personally going through.

For example, my grandfather was on his death bed the week I read the Chapter where Garp let Luffy punch him. So it would have affected me differently if I hadn't read it during that time.

Akai2

โ€Ž
official chapter is released on sunday instead of monday, so we shoudl get 1 day early spoilers. unless spoilerproviders got hit by corona-chan
Sunday in US, but it's Monday in Japan.
Issue 19 is set to release officially Moday April 6th, so spoilers in 24 hours as usual.
Won't stop the fakes tho

Status
Not open for further replies.