Status
Not open for further replies.
I told him that some people on the forum didn't like Chopper and he called them heretics lmao.
:luffylaugh:
Right now my friend really dislikes Wyper rn lmao. Saying he's Sasuke's level of edgy and says that he's the type of guy that says "the enemy of my enemy is my enemy"
he's not wrong lol
But I mean that's intentional.
And he described Ganfall having Sanji test the impact dial as "giving someone a grenade and telling them to pull the pin" lmao
I love this scene lol

Rereading HxH from the 1st chap, arriving at 195 now, the Chimera Ant prologue...kinda unimpressed with Nen system on the reread, i like the journey to Hunter exam and also the earlier part of Hunter exam, much more compared to the final stage of the exam and Nen system itself, which is imo overcomplicated for no important reason other than for the sake of mostly rather unnecessary distinction between Nen categories, and also nitpicky problem-solving. Even when HxH has the wide spectrum of plot variety between arcs, i become skeptical if it's the best manga overall if my rereading experience feels like dis...

Update on my friend watching through One Piece

I told him that some people on the forum didn't like Chopper and he called them heretics lmao.

A really funny moment during today's session was right before Luffy, Sanji, Usopp go inside the door to the Ordeal of Balls. It was the voices of each priest explaining the set-up of God's Judgement. The second he heard Sayrori's (ball guy) voice he was instantly annoyed and said he hope they don't go to the ball door. The instant he finished saying that was when Luffy said to go through the ball door lmao.

He does not know about the 2 brothers kek

Sanji definitely earned some points for him by smashing Ball guy's skull in.

Iirc there's a big Wyper fan(s) on this forum right? Right now my friend really dislikes Wyper rn lmao. Saying he's Sasuke's level of edgy and says that he's the type of guy that says "the enemy of my enemy is my enemy"

Overall he'a not a fan of the Shandorians attacking the crew.

His first reaction to Enel was to point out he has the same type of eyes as Croc and Arlong lol.

He really enjoyed the bonfire scene with the wolfs.

And he described Ganfall having Sanji test the impact dial as "giving someone a grenade and telling them to pull the pin" lmao

We stopped at point where Enel zaps Sanji for the first time.

@AwakenedCabbage
Wyper >>> your friends fav

"Redon. Scotch. Lebrent. Reborn. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Spoilers kept balance between the Providers. But that all changed when the Oda took a break. Only the Spoilers master of all providers. Only he could stop the rampage of WorstGen. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years have passed and the Reborn Nation is nearing victory in the War. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Scotch Kingdom to help fight against the Reborn Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the Spoilers was never reborn into the WorstGen, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the Spoilers will return to save the WorstGen."

"Redon. Scotch. Lebrent. Reborn. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Spoilers kept balance between the Providers. But that all changed when the Oda took a break. Only the Spoilers master of all providers. Only he could stop the rampage of WorstGen. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years have passed and the Reborn Nation is nearing victory in the War. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Scotch Kingdom to help fight against the Reborn Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the Spoilers was never reborn into the WorstGen, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the Spoilers will return to save the WorstGen."
Spoilers era is over :josad:

monsterzoro senpai>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.