Character Discussion The biggest fraud in the story?

:milaugh: holy shit Condom so shit man. Naruto better than this sucker at least man hardworking this condom got carried by the DF since the begining

Joyboy haki + joyboys sperm + Joyboy hat + Joyboys awaken =< Nerfed Kaido :suresure:

the worst garbage written shonuen MC ezz

This need to be said Boruto >>> Luffy

Last edited:
According to the user, everyone who uses any sort of weapon or DF is false. 🤣
I didn't like the last second devil fruit swap 1000 chapters later but Luffy isn't a fraud. Garp has been training him since he was a kid Luffy is naturally strong without his devilfruit. But obviously devil fruit is important. Akainu would be a fraud with no devil fruit.

Do you see anything about swordsmen or swords in the op? This thread wasn't made to make you or any of the hypocrites that cry about swords look like idiots, you do that by yourselves, this thread is about the reality warping magic fruit.
Guess you don't understand analogy or pretend to not understand. Strongest sword made swordsman WSS otherwise fraud. Indirectly you are shooting your own leg as a byproduct of your frustration about ZKK by making such shityh threads. It became a habit for all your retarded breed. 🤣

Pretty cringe to call the characters frauds but if I must choose.

Sanji, X Drake, Big Mom would probably be my top 3 choices.
Are you new to One Piece? The first Luffyfag to post in here defaulted to his usual cope answer, my favorite character is not getting carried by this overpowered devil inside of him, it's the swordsmen with theirs swords! It's embarrassing how Luffyfags are even part of these agendas. :kobeha:

I didn't like the last second devil fruit swap 1000 chapters later but Luffy isn't a fraud. Garp has been training him since he was a kid Luffy is naturally strong without his devilfruit. But obviously devil fruit is important. Akainu would be a fraud with no devil fruit.
Everyone is a fraud is this thread indirectly saying. :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Are you new to One Piece? The first Luffyfag to post in here defaulted to his usual cope answer, my favorite character is not getting carried by this overpowered devil inside of him, it's the swordsmen with theirs swords! It's embarrassing how Luffyfags are even part of these agendas. :kobeha:
Forgot that all Zoroturds have IQ that even worse than apes. It is the other way around. Swordsman example is to remind you of your low IQ agenda thread. It is a agenda reply to the agenda thread. But as usual ZKKucks are hypocrites and blind.

Whatever you say "fag"
Post automatically merged:

Really name calling over a harmless answer. This website is virgin as fuck...