Questions & Mysteries Sanji not on roof piece biggest mistake that ruined the manga

Sanji wouldn’t have done shit on the roof as he was. Can’t hit BM because she’s a woman. Can’t chase away Napoleon without weapons. Killer’s Sonic Blades were arguably even more impressive than anything Pre-PU Sanji did.

Realistically, what could that version of Sanji had done?
Maybe with the raid suit he could take some hits for the team and served as a distraction due to invisibility - but that's really the extent. Definitely isn't doing anything much damage-wise, at that point.

Oda was better off giving him the Black Maria subplot, which served as good character development for him IMO.

But really... I thought y'all would have matured from this cringy Sanji slander. It's honestly childish :seriously:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
But really... I thought y'all would have matured from this cringy Sanji slander. It's honestly childish
What slander? You said it yourself, there's is nothing that version of Sanji could have done on the roof other than get in the way or get killed. That's not downplay or slander that's reality:suresure:

C

Cruxroux

The fight clearly labeled as emperors vs supernova.
sanji is no where near a supernova. stop the cope.

C

Cruxroux

Only thing I can think of sanji pulling off is using raid suit and sitting in a corner hiding.
kaido and bigmam wouldn't have been bothered by his presence.