C

Cruxroux

plot twist : lolsis may even be a a black African migrant who has grown up in Germany

plot twist² : lolsis identifies as a race fluid entity he can be a Black African just when its convenient.
Weellll somehow every race started out from africa only. so Every person has some black ancestory. let that be 1% or 99%.
It's a mixed society we live in. Being racist is just being a hypocrite and irony impersonation.
Post automatically merged:

not so based china
I don't use the word Beautiful quite often but.

Black panther was the most visually beautiful movie of the infinity Saga.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Weellll somehow every race started out from africa only. so Every person has some black ancestory. let that be 1% or 99%.
It's a mixed society we live in. Being racist is just being a hypocrite and irony impersonation.
Post automatically merged:

I don't use the word Beautiful quite often but.

Black panther was the most visually beautiful movie of the infinity Saga.
Guardians 2

Depends how you understand.. the way i understand it skin tones are no different than the different kind of sand or dirt you find in different terrains on the world.

G

Gorosei Informer

Wait till u see how they treat minorities in their own country
If you mean the Uyghur, I already know. Organ harvesting, "re education camps", rape etc. I used to love China when I was blind/naive to their evils, had a weeb thing going on for them even way before I became a weeb for Japanese stuff too funnily enough lol.