Status
Not open for further replies.
either bc hes the cook or because hes just an alcoholic who doesnt care about cooking like zoro, or because hes wine and sanji is food so its like a pairing. vasco's fav food is listed in SBS as shaoxing wine which is chinese cooking wine. also vasco seems like a perv
I've been overlooking the jobs thing because we don't know what some of the BBP do but if cook vs cook is a thing than Laffitte has to fight Nami, navigator vs navigator.
It would crack me up if the cook had to fight another clown, not that he has much better available.
Luffy - BB Captain
Zoro - Shiryu combatant
Lanji - Vasco Shot cook
Jinbei - Burgess helmsman
Nami - Laffitte navigator
Usopp - Van Augur sniper
Chopper - Doc Q doctor
Franky
Robin
Brook
Yamato
You think BB has an archeologist, musician and shipwright? Everything else matches perfectly.

I don't think the BB crew really has that kind of formation anymore, now that all of them are captains of a fleet.
Sure but that never stopped anyone from assuming that Usopp and Chopper are going to match up with the sniper and the doctor. Some jobs like musician and archeologist are whatever but why not helmsman vs helmsman and navigator vs navigator, why the double standards? :quest:

I've been overlooking the jobs thing because we don't know what some of the BBP do but if cook vs cook is a thing than Laffitte has to fight Nami, navigator vs navigator.
It would crack me up if the cook had to fight another clown, not that he has much better available.
Luffy - BB Captain
Zoro - Shiryu combatant
Lanji - Vasco Shot cook
Jinbei - Burgess helmsman
Nami - Laffitte navigator
Usopp - Van Augur sniper
Chopper - Doc Q doctor
Franky
Robin
Brook
Yamato
You think BB has an archeologist, musician and shipwright? Everything else matches perfectly.
i think franky will fight sanjuan wolf, because its like the shipwright vs the "battleship". robin makes sense to fight avalo pizarro because hes a king that was erased from history. yamato is a young woman so if she does join she could fight catarina devon who hunts young women. but i dont think brook will end up fighting the 10th captain. maybe this is wrong overall

Sure but that never stopped anyone from assuming that Usopp and Chopper are going to match up with the sniper and the doctor. Some jobs like musician and archeologist are whatever but why not helmsman vs helmsman and navigator vs navigator, why the double standards? :quest:
I think because the original members seem weaker then the ID crew.

But then again, Lafitte is apparently Teach's Staff Officer, so who knows.

R

rubblerust

The Straw Hats reach Laughtale and find an enormous dangling chain with a handle.

Luffy pulls the chain, and all the water in East and South Blue gets drained down the hole in Enies Lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.